🏎 6 🏎

I put my suitcase in Lando's boot and walk to the door of the car. I open it and get in.

"Hey" says Lando as he gives me a hug. "Hey" I say. He starts the engine and drives towards his house. Not saying much the whole way, I look out the window and watch the trees go by.

"Everything okay?" Lando asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Hey, they really wanted to be there for you Juul" says Lando. "I know, but they know how important this is to me. If they're not here for the test laps I can forget it for the first race too" I say. "It's going to be fine," Lando says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

After half an hour of driving, we enter a large driveway. A large gate opens automatically and Lando parks the car in front of a large house. "We're here" says Lando. We get out of the car and I look around in surprise.

Lando grabs my suitcase from the boot and we walk upstairs. I take off my coat and hand it to him on the coat rack. I still look around in amazement and hear Lando laughing.

"Hey" I hear next to me on the stairs. I startle for a moment as I wasn't expecting someone. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you" says the voice. I look to my right and see a boy standing there. "You must be Max, Lando's best friend" I say smiling. Max nods and shakes my hand.

"Come, I'll show you your room" says Lando. He grabs my suitcase and lifts it upstairs. We walk down the hall to the 3rd door on the right. Lando opens the door and a beautiful room appears.

On the left against the wall is a large double bed, on the right against the wall is a make-up table. On the right side there are also 2 doors. "First door is your private bathroom, and the 2nd door is your walk-in closet" says Lando pointing to the doors.

"Thank you Lando, for everything. That I can sleep here" I say. While giving him a hug. "Sure, no problem. Can you come downstairs and sit? Max is making lunch" he says. I nod and Lando leaves the room.