🏎 19 🏎

Today is Sunday, race day! We have already arrived at the circuit. We are actually half an hour early but that doesn't really matter. It is now 3 o'clock and the race starts at 6.30pm.

The qualification yesterday went well, I start on p3 and Lando on p6.

We walk onto the paddock but actually go straight to the garage. I walk out of the garage into the Pit lane and see that Redbull, Williams, Alpha Tauri and Alpine are also there. They are almost all outside so I wave.

When I walk back into the garage it is actually quite quiet, beside some people talking about the car. "How quiet it is here, is there no box here?" I ask. Lando starts laughing. "There is a Bluetooth box, you can connect to it" says someone from the team. I start up my phone and put on a playlist, not too loud, not too soft.

Lando comes over and whispers something in my ear. I quickly run into the pit lane and look to the right where the Redbull team is. I see Max and Daniel giving an interview together to the Ziggo people. I smile and run back into the garage, I go to spotify and put on Super Max.

I turn the sound up so that you can also hear it outside and Lando and I run back up the pit lane. We see Max and Daniel looking at us and Max gives himself a facepalm.

Lando and I run to them and start singing along loudly, the camera is turned towards us and we perform a whole show. Daniel is dancing too and Max is getting all red.

When the song is over, we laugh. "You are really crazy," says Max, "what was that? Asks Daniel laughing. "A song about Max" I say. "Super Max" continues Lando my sentence. I give Max a hug and then walk back into the garage, time to get ready for the race.

It is now half past six, we have just driven the formation lap and are all on our grid. The lights go on one by one and then all off. George has a better start than me and overtakes me at the start. "You can watch this one again" I hear my performance engineer. In the 3rd corner I make an attempt but it doesn't work.

We are now lap 7, until we get a yellow flag. Zhou drove into the wall at turn 4, we follow the safety car while the track is cleared. After 5 minutes we start again, this time I am faster than George and manage to come back on p3.

Lap 27, I see Hamilton coming closer and closer through the drs I have, and manage to overtake him on the inside. "P2, keep this up" I hear in my ear. "Understood" is my simple answer.

The rest of the race Schumacher had engine problems which meant he had to be brought in on lap 43 and couldn't finish the race. Lewis also tried to overtake me a few times and at times succeeded, only I managed to come back every time.

Lap 50, the last lap. I'm still on p2, the same as last week. We go into the last corner and we see the finish line coming closer and closer. And then we cross it. P2!

"Yes, good job Julie!" I hear my performance engineer. "YES! Omg yes! P2, babyyy" I shout loudly. I hear some laughter. "Where did Lando finish?" I ask. "Uhm Lando is p4, George p5" he replies. "Yes!" I answer.

We park our car and get out. Max walks up to me and gives me a hug. "You are damn good" he says. I smile for a moment. I give Lewis a
Fist bump, I don't know he's acting a little weird since he knows who I am. I leave it and walk towards Lando's car. I give him a hug. "Well done little one, won't be long before you have your first win" he smiles. I smile back and then walk towards the team.

I run up to them and jump into the orange crowd. Then we walk onto the stage. We get our cups and then it's champagne time. We take a photo and then I walk over to Christian, who I also give a fist bump. "You are good, very good" he says. I smile and then walk off the stage, time for interviews.