🏎 10 🏎

Today Lando and I are flying to Bahrain. Lando tells me to wear sunglasses, my mouth mask and a hood so I won't be recognised. Lando does exactly the same.

-time skip to Bahrain-

When we have landed we quickly collect our suitcases. We get into Charlotte's car and drive to the hotel where we are staying.

When we get there, Charlotte gets our keys and we walk upstairs. Lando and I's room is next door.

"I'll be right with you, just put my stuff in the room" Lando says. We nod and walk to my room. We start unpacking my things, Charlotte helps me with this.

After half an hour we're done and we hear a knock at the door. Charlotte walks to the door and comes back together with Lando. We sit down on the couch that is here and Charlotte starts talking.

"So, Lando you just have to go downstairs every night for dinner and in the morning for breakfast" she says to Lando. "The other drivers will be there too, and so will the McLaren team" she continues her sentence. Lando nods.

"Julie, I will bring your food to your room every morning and evening, if you want I can come and eat it at your place so you are not alone but if you prefer to say I like the time alone I think that is fine too" she says to me. "No, I like it when you eat here" I answer. Charlotte nods.

"I have to take care of a few things, in two hours dinner is on. So make sure you're ready" Charlotte says. She walks out of the room.

"Shall we watch a serie? I've seen a nice new one" says Lando. "Yeah, sure" I say.

I grab a bag of chips and some drinks for us and walk to the sofa. I plop down in the corner and Lando says the series.

After a while Lando suddenly starts talking. "You know what I'm the most excited for?" He asks me. "Well?" I answer.

"The moment I can finally introduce you to Ria, Niran and Aarav" he says. "Your friends that you have quadrant with?" I ask. He nods. "I just really think you are going to be good friends with Ria" he says. I smile for a moment. "I hope they like me" I laugh. "Im sure they will"

"What are you most nervous about this weekend?" He then asks. "The moment I take off my helmet and everyone sees that there is a 15 year old girl in Formula 1" I say. "What's so scared about that?" He asks. "Just, what their opinions are going to be" I reply.

He pauses the series and turns to me. "There are always going to be nasty reactions between them, I can tell you that right now. But you have to look for the nice reactions, because they are definitely going to be there, Juul! You're a great driver and you're going to do great this weekend. With a bit of luck you will definitely end up in the points," says Lando.

I smile at him and we continue watching our series.

After watching it for a while Charlotte enters the room with my food, Lando goes downstairs to eat it himself as well.

Around 11 o'clock I decide to go to sleep, tomorrow we have the trackwalk. Charlotte is here at 10 o'clock to tape my body back together and put on my race suit. I have to walk with my helmet on and my suit on while it is 27 degrees. This is going to be a tough day.

I turn on the lights and climb into my bed and soon fall asleep.