🏎 20 🏎

It is now Sunday evening and Lando, Max Fewtrell, Ria, Niran and Aarav are with me to take me to the airport. Tonight I will fly back to the Netherlands so that I can attend classes here all week.

Next weekend there is no race and I will fly back to England on Sunday evening. On Tuesday we will fly to Australia.

When I get out of the car, the others get out too. I open the boot to get my suitcase and then I see five other small suitcases. Lando has put my suitcase in the car so I hadn't seen it yet.

"What is this?" I ask as I turn around in surprise. When I turn around I see 5 smiling people standing there. "We are going with you to Holland!" Says Ria. My mouth falls open with surprise. "We booked a hotel 5 minutes away from your house!" Says Lando. I smile and give him a hug. I give the rest a hug too and then we pack our bags. "Finally you are going to meet my family!" I say with a smile.

These past two weeks, Niran, Ria and Aarav were with us almost every day when we were at home. They also came along to the race this weekend. I have already built a very good relationship with them which is very nice, especially I get along very well with Ria. "What is the planning?" Asks Max.

"When we land it will be around 10 o'clock in the evening, we will go home and I will go to bed on time. Tomorrow I have school at 9 o'clock until 2 o'clock. After that we will all go to my grandma and grandpa, they don't know that we are coming back. The day after we will go to my aunt and uncle," I say. Everyone nods. "Can we come with you to your grandma and grandpa?" Lando asks. "I already like them over the phone" says Lando. I nod laughing. "Sure" I answer.

This past week we facetimed a lot with my grandparents. They thought Lando was a very nice boy and so did Lando. I am glad that my family likes Lando, and Lando my family because Lando is one of my best friends.

We check in and walk to the plane, off to the Netherlands!

*
We have now landed and are waiting for our suitcases. When we have them, we hire a taxi to go home. Everyone goes along to my house first.

After half an hour of driving we arrive at my house. I pay the taxi and we walk to the front door. I ring the bell and hear fast footsteps walking to the door. The door opens and there stands Lynn. "Lynn!" I shout happily. I give her a hug and she hugs me back happily. "I missed you!" She says. "Me too" she introduces herself to everyone and then we walk into the living room. This is where my parents are sitting.

When my mother sees me she immediately jumps up. "Julie!" she shouts. She gives me a hug and lets go after a few seconds. Again everyone introduces themselves nicely to my mother. Except Lando, who gives my mother a hug because they already know each other from the meetings with McLaren.

My father also gives me a big hug and introduces himself. I quickly give my other sisters a hug, everyone was home for the moment. Max's eyes slide past Sophie for a moment, but I would have imagined that.

"Would you like a drink?" My mother asks. "I made brownie" she finishes her sentence. I look at the rest. Everyone nods and sits down. My mum gives everyone a drink and a piece of brownie. We talk a bit about the races of the past weeks.

After an hour, the rest of us decide to leave because I have to go to school early tomorrow and Lando and I are both tired from this afternoon's race.

I give everyone a hug and then they leave. I give my father a kiss and he walks out of the house. He brings them to the hotel because he feels sad if they have to walk, even if it is only 5 minutes.

I kiss my mother and sisters and then I go upstairs. For my friends it is also a surprise, only my teachers know that I will come back this week. I quickly send a goodnight to my best friend, put my phone away and soon fall into a deep sleep.