🏎 25 🏎

We are now a week and a half on. I wasn't allowed to fly for a week because of the concussion but yesterday we flew to Italy for the Grand Prix of Imola.

Lando stayed with me the whole time in Australia, it felt like a vacation. We visited nice towns only could not stay very long as I could not walk very long due to my bruised ribs.

So today I go back to the team for the first time and also see the drivers again, including Lewis. Charlotte doesn't allow me to go to him because she thinks I'll break out and start screaming. Max has asked if I can come to him, he wants to know how it goes.

Yesterday Lando had the Media days, here I didn't go to avoid questions but they are probably going to come today.

I walk to my closet and open it. I take out a pair of black pants with rips and a white hoodie. I put these on and walk to the bathroom.

Outfit:

I do my makeup and Curl my hair

I do my makeup and Curl my hair. When I'm done someone knocks on the door.

"Shall we get some food on the way?" Lando asks, when I have opened the door for him. I nod and put on my shoes, white Nike airforce 1.

I quickly put on another leather jacket, grab my sunglasses and my bag and we walk out of the room. Lando walks to his car, which he rented, and gets in. I do the same and then we drive to Starbucks.

We both get a coffee, Lando just black and me a caramel latte. We also order a muffin and drive on to the race track which is only 10 minutes away.

When we have parked the car we walk onto the circuit. Today is the trackwalk, I wanted to be there so I can talk to Patricio.

I say hello to Charlotte and Zak and talk to them for a very short time. They ask how things are going and what my expectations of the race are.

After 20 minutes of talking I walk towards the Redbull garage so I can talk to Max. First I see Sergio standing there, I give him a punch and walk through to Max's garage.

He is busy with Christian, who does see me already since Max has his back to me. "Ola" I say as I put both hands on his shoulders. Max is startled and quickly turns around, but as soon as he sees me he smiles. "Julie!" Calls out as he gently gives me a hug.

I also talk to Max for a while but then Lando comes to get me for the trackwalk. I say goodbye to Max and walk with Lando towards my own garage.

When I get there I see Patricio already standing there. I walk up to him and give him a punch. We also quickly introduce ourselves and start walking. "How are you doing? After the accident last week?" asks Patricio. "Fortunately better, my ribs still bother me but the headache from the concussion has fortunately subsided" I reply. "I watched it back for a bit, and Lewis should have given you more room" he says. I laugh for a moment. "Unfortunately not everyone agrees with that, he didn't get a penalty for it" I sigh.

During the track walk we talk a bit and Patricio also asks for some tips, he also gives me a few for when I can drive again and so walk on.

We walk back into the pit lane and pass Mercedes when my name is called. I look to my left and see Toto and Lewis coming my way. "Oh shit" I hear Charlotte. Lando, Zak and Charlotte come and stand next to me and the rest walk on ahead. 

"How's it going?" Asks Lewis. "Good under the circumstances" I sigh. "Yeah it wasn't so handy to keep driving when you see there's no room" says Toto. I laugh in surprise. "I was driving in front, you can see that in all the replays. Which means Lewis should have given me more room, he could easily have gone a bit more to the outside" I say angrily. Charlotte puts a hand on my shoulder as a sign that I should calm down but it doesn't help.

Toto wants to say something but at the first word I cut him off. "I'm not done yet" I say angrily. "Only Lewis can't stand it if he should lose to me, looks bad in the books he '7 time world champion gets lowered by 15 year old girl rookie'" I shout angrily. "Okay enough, we're going back in" says Lando. He grabs my hand and pulls me along to our garage.