{3} ヤンデレ {3}

'If you aren't all mine......
<3
<3
<3
'........I wouldn't be able to stand it'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

Police officers were inside of the cafe for nearly an hour, asking for footage and statements from me since I was the last person to see Yumiko Hajime.....alive.

I sighed "I really don't know what else to say, she told me that her ride was outside and then she left" I said and the officer nodded "Look.....we saw from the security footage that you never left the cafe and we certainly DID see Yumiko leaving at the time that you had said so you aren't a suspect or anything, we just want to make sure that we have all of the information that we need" He said and I nodded "I know.....I'm sorry that I haven't been more helpful"

He smiled and closed his notepad "You've been plenty of help, we didn't know that she was meeting someone at first so that information will come in handy" he said and I smiled "Alright.....good to know!"

He nodded and motioned for the other officers to follow him out of the cafe.

I frowned ".....I couldn't help but think.....maybe I could've helped her" I mumbled before quickly shaking the thought away "Stop blaming yourself Y/N" I scolded myself quietly as the bell on the door chimed, signaling that a customer had just entered.

I looked up and to my surprise, it wasn't a customer.

It was one of my coworkers.

"Ah hello Reiya!" I chirped and she stared at me blankly "Hm.....the manager wanted me to cover your shift today so that you could go home and relax, mainly because of that incident with the dead girl" she said blandly and I shivered at her cold expression "Oh.....it's really no big deal! I don't mind stay-"

"Just stop arguing, I'm not in the mood" she said as she walked behind the counter and placed her bag down before grabbing my bag and tossing it into my arms.

I nearly fell back but I managed to catch myself "Right.....well I'll get going then" I said quietly and she hummed before leaning against the counter, on her phone.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out of the cafe.

"Sheesh....." I mumbled as I glanced around before my phone began ringing and my eyes widened slightly as I looked down to see that it was from.....my manager?

I quickly answered the phone "Hello....ma'am" I greeted and she chuckled lightly "Ma'am? You're making me sound so old" she mused and my eyes widened slightly "Sorry! Um thanks for giving me the rest of the day off" I said and she hummed "Actually, I have a favor to ask" she said and my jaw dropped "Oh....."

I knew there was a catch!

"Don't sound so sad about it! Me and a friend were planning on going to this new club that has recently opened up BUT my friend got a date.....she still wants me to go and I don't want to be a third wheel, I didn't want to invite Reiya to come with me since she doesn't seem like......she likes going out to those kinds of places"

And I do?!?!

She laughed "I'm not saying that you're a party kind of girl but......I figured that it could be fun! Also I don't see you that much anymore since you always work night shifts so it could give us a chance to catch up!"