{18} ヤンデレ {18}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Ran Haitani's POV~

"Did she seriously believe that we were apart of the FBI?" Rindou questioned with amusement laced in his tone and I shrugged "She seemed to" I said and he chuckled lightly "She's open-minded, I like it"

I sighed "Don't bring it up around her" I said and he put his hands up "My lips are sealed but don't you think she'll find out eventually?" He asked and I raised a brow "And how could she possibly figure it out?" I questioned and he shrugged "Anything can happen"

I glanced back down the hallway of my home and stared at her door.

"She won't find out, you should go before she wakes up" I said and he sighed "Alright, I'm going" he said as he gave a small wave before entering the elevator and I watched as it closed behind him.

I took my phone out and checked the time.

She should be waking up soon.

I scrolled through my contacts before stopping on one in particular and clicking on it.

*Ring....Ring-*

"How can I be of assistance, Mr Haitani?" A voice questioned over the one and I contemplated for a moment "Bring two plates up" I said tiredly and it went silent for a moment "Anything in particular?" He asked and I sighed "Just breakfast food"

"Alright, anything else?" He questioned and I glanced back at the guest bedroom "And a muffin" I said and he hummed "What kind, sir?"

"Blueberry"

***

~Y/N's POV~

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I glanced around the room that I was in.

It was unfamiliar.

My eyes widened and I quickly sat up "H-huh?" I questioned quietly but I quickly calmed down when I remembered the events from yesterday.

I'm still in Ran's house.

I slowly stood up and made my way over to the window.

My eyes widened slightly as I saw how far up we were.

It looks even higher up in the light ".....!"

I walked over to a mirror in the room and I glanced down at my arm before tapping on my shoulder with my uninjured arm.

It doesn't hurt much.

It must be due to the medication.

I looked around the room and noticed another door that didn't seem to be a closet. I walked up to it and opened it up to see a bathroom causing me to smile a bit before walking inside.

I didn't want to walk out of the room while looking like this.

I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment before turning on the sink and splashing water on my face so that my face didn't look as tired.