{50} ヤンデレ {50}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Please check out "Bohemian Rhapsody" a Shinichiro Sano X Reader fanfic that I uploaded yesterday, any and all support would mean a lot to me<33

~Y/N's POV~

It had been 17 days since I had found out about Ran being in Bonten.....and since he's held me in his home against my own will.

Things hadn't changed much.

If I cried too much or if I said something that he didn't like then he'd shove some kind of pill down my throat and I'd be out of it for the rest of the day.

So it only really feels like I've been here for five days.

But I know better.

At least I hope I do.

Maybe my heads not as clear as I thought it was but I've been doing a lot of thinking during my "long stay".

I was currently staring up at the ceiling, just waiting for something to happen.

For the door to open.

For Ran to come back.

He had left nearly three hours ago and I had woken up, only to discover that the door was locked yet again so even though I was starving.....I couldn't do a single thing about it until he got back.

I'd rather be dead right now.

I don't want to spend another second here.

With him.

A single tear streamed down my cheek as I realized how tired my body had actually gotten.

I slowly sat up and placed my feet on the ground, I stood up and walked over to the window. He had made sure that I could no longer open the windows, he had nailed them shut so trying to escape like that.....would be useless.

'It's not like I could jump, we're on the highest floor and that just seems like an awful way to go'

He had also replaced the door that he had previously broken down.

I let out a small sigh and that's when I realized how dry my throat was.

Am I going to stay here until I die?

Is that what this has come to?

*Ding*

Thats what I've been thinking whenever I had gotten a second alone. Whenever he left me alone in this quiet room......just waiting for his return so that I wouldn't feel like the entire world had tuned me out.

'I think I'm starting lose my composure'

But then he walks in.