{15} ヤンデレ {15}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

"Are you alright?" Satoshi asked when he noticed my distressed expression "....."

I had this weird feeling in my heart ever since Makito came into the cafe, three days ago.

I sighed "I'm alright.....I'm just lost in thought" I said quickly before smiling at him "How's work been going?" I asked and he chuckled lightly "It's been slow, where have you been for the past week?" He asked and I grinned "Let's just say that I was taking a bit of a vacation" I said and he crossed his arms "Vacation? I need to take one of those!"

I snorted "You never work anyways!"

He laughed "shhhh! You're supposed to keep that a secret" he said and I smiled "I promise that your secret is safe with me"

"So I heard that there was a bit of a commotion in here" He said and I groaned "Oh that was so embarrassing! This guy claimed to be my boyfriend and got super pissed off that I wasn't answering his texts messages so he grabbed me by my collar and kept snapping at me!" I said quickly and his eyes widened slightly "Did you call the police?"

Oh.....I didn't even think about that.

"Well no.....one of my regular custo-....my friend had taken care of it!"

I saved his life so he's sort of obligated to be my friend.

He raised a brow "How'd that work out?" He asked and I sighed "Not good.....for some reason, I feel like the guy made an indirect threat towards me" I said and his eyes widened "Huh....what did he say?" He questioned and I crossed my arms "He said that I would end up like the others" I mocked his words and Satoshi raised a brow "Who?" He questioned and I shrugged "I have no clue! But the way that he stared at me when he had said it......I didn't like it at all" I said and he hummed "Yeah.....I wouldn't be too fond of that either" he said and I nodded "It just goes to show that people are absolute maniacs around here!"

He laughed "Wouldn't that make you a maniac too?" He asked and I scoffed "Not a chance! If anything, you're a maniac" I said and he raised a brow "Why would you say that?"

I scoffed "You pour milk before pouring the cereal.....you're a true psychopath" I said and he rolled his eyes "Oh leave me be"

I will never stop annoying him about that.

"Anyways....thankfully my friend was there to back me up, he really gave that guy a run for his money! He totally punched him in the face for me" I said and Satoshi's eyes widened slightly "Oh....it was a guy?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah! He's also a regular customer and he's super nice to talk to, he also had this really cool tatt-"

Oh shoot.....I never got to ask him about the reasoning for his tattoo.

I'll have to ask him when I see him again.

"Mhm what's wrong?" Satoshi asked considering that I had just went completely silent "Oh sorry! I was just thinking about something that I had forgotten about" I said and he hummed "I see"