{59} ヤンデレ {59}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Also please check out my new TR oneshots book, any support on that means a lot to me.

~Y/N's POV~

What am I doing?

I lied in bed, naked, with Ran's arms wrapped around me and his legs tangled with my own.

Last night was.....something.

Ran had been so gentle the entire time and he didn't forget about my ankle a single time, making sure that no harm was inflicted on the bandages area.

His soft "are you okay?" had been so genuine as if I were a porcelain doll that would break at any given moment.

I tried to get out of his arms but they only continued to tighten around me.

I took a deep breath before attempting to pry his arms off of me but he quickly placed his head in the crook of my neck. "Go back to sleep, love" he whispered while keeping his lips pressed against my skin.

Ran used one of his hands to rub small circles into the back of my hand. "You feeling okay?" he questioned quietly, his voice laced with exhaustion. "Yeah...."

He pulled his head out of the crook of my neck and stared into my eyes. "You look so pretty" he mumbled as he placed his forehead against mine. "Last night was amazing" he whispered as he placed his lips on my own for a moment before pulling away.

He brought his hands up to cup my face in his hands. "You meant it, right? You meant what you said?" He questioned with a sense of hopefulness as he kept his eyes glued on my own. "Yes, I forgive you"

The grin that tugged at his features had been one of pure happiness as he peppered soft kisses along my face.

He pulled me flush against his skin, holding me close. "I love you" he said, the sleep in his voice had nearly vanished. "I love yo-"

*Ring.....Ring-*

"Fuck" Ran cursed quietly as he grabbed his phone and placed it against his ear. "What do you want?" he questioned sternly as he pulled away from me a bit. Glaring off towards the door before turning to me, his gaze softening immediately. "Can't you get someone else to go?"

"Fine"

Ran hung up the phone and sighed, "I have to go into work now but I'll be back home in a few hours, okay?"

I slowly nodded as he placed a kiss against my forehead before getting out of bed, beginning to get dressed. I pulled the blankets over me, closing my eyes as if I were going to go back to sleep.

"Want me to bring something back for you to eat?"

I hummed, "Mhm"

I was slightly shocked to feel his lips on my own, causing my eyes to widen slightly. "I'll see you soon" he mumbled against my lips before pulling away and pulling his shirt over his head.