{56} ヤンデレ {56}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Please check out "Bohemian Rhapsody" a Shinichiro Sano X Reader fanfic, any and all support would mean a lot to me<33

Also please check out my new TR oneshots book, any support on that means a lot to me.

~Y/N's POV~

Marriage.

Such a strange concept.

A document that states that two individuals are bound to each other til death do them part, or in other cases, a divorce.

Ran had been in a great mood ever since I told him that I would marry him, which was last week.

I noticed that he also left me inside by myself more often instead of calling his brother and asking him to bring the paperwork over to his floor so that he could work from his home.

Seems as though he's placed his full trust in me.

His fiancé.

I chuckled lightly "I'm someone's fiancé....." I drifted off as I lifted my hand up to my face and gazed at the diamond ring inside.

'It was beautiful'

I continued sitting on the bed as I turned my focus towards my healed hand. The cuts had healed, this injury was no longer of any use to me.

"I need something more......severe" I mumbled as I glanced around the room for a moment. Ran was only downstairs in the lobby so he had left the door unlocked so that I could walk around.

"Walk around......"

I slowly tilted my head to the side as I stared at the bedroom door. "Walk around....." I repeated the words once more as I slowly stood up and began walking over to the door. I opened it up and poked my head out as I began glancing around the penthouse. "Would this make me a housewife?" I questioned quietly as the sparkling diamond on my finger had caught my attention once again. "Yeah right....."

The kitchen came into view and that's when I opened up the fridge, looking through its contents before grabbing a carton of juice.

Grabbing a cup from the cupboard, I grabbed a cup and began pouring the juice inside of it.

I placed the juice back into the fridge as I placed the cup of liquid onto the counter.

My eyes widened slightly as I nearly tripped on the hard floor. "Shit" I cursed quietly as I grabbed onto the counter before a sudden thought came into my mind. My eyes leaned on the counter before I glanced back at the floor once again.

My heart began racing at my sudden thoughts, they honestly scared me but.....this plan was bulletproof.

It was a guaranteed victory.

"Could I go through with it.....?" I questioned quietly before I froze. "Wait....."

I quickly ran back down the hall and made my way into the bedroom once again. "Here it is" I mumbled as I reached under the pillow and pulled out the small pill that I had hidden under there before. I made my way back into the kitchen and swallowed the pill while chugging the juice at the same time.