{11} ヤンデレ {11}

WARNING- MENTIONS OF ATTEMPTED SEXUAL ASSAULT!!

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~

The lustful male continued walking you towards the staircase but not before catching someone's watchful eye "Is that....?"

The male brought the girl into one of the empty bedrooms and closed the door.

He didn't bother locking it since it was at the end of the hall and everyone else seemed preoccupied in their own rooms.

Y/N was still conscious and trying to get out of the males grasp but he only gripped onto her arm even harder than before.

It would leave a bruise.

He pushed her down on the bed and chuckled dryly "Just be compliant and this won't even hurt a bit" He said as he began unbuckling his belt but Y/N began pushing him away from her "s....stop-....get....away" she slurred out and his face darkened "Just shut your damn mouth"

She felt like her whole body was moving in slow motion as tears began streaming down her face.

"Lucky me, I won't even have to waste time in removing your clothing" he continued "You're basically asking for it by wearing something so revealing" he smirked as he placed his knee on the bed before placing a hand on the H/C haired girls inner thigh and she started screaming as loud as she could but she was instantly silenced by his hand slapping across her face ".....!"

He scowled "Just stay quiet! Fucking bitch" he snapped as he placed his hand on her nearly exposed chest "I'll ruin you"

She felt disgusted by him.

".....!" She kicked upwards and thankfully she managed to hit him causing him to hiss in pain as he stumbled back a bit before his eyes narrowed and he placed both hands around her neck "I'll fucking kill you afterwards if you keep this up!"

"Such distasteful actions" A new voice rang out which only ended up terrifying her more.

"Who the fuck are y-" the man didn't get to finish his sentence as a the new figure slammed his fist into his face......over and over and over again.

Y/N was too out of it to even notice.

The guy hovered over her and sighed "That's no good.....the hell did he give you?" He questioned quietly as he carefully picked her up and she began hitting his chest causing him to sigh before he began fixing the top of her dress "There"

She was confused.....was he a good guy.....or?

He walked her out of the room and began making his way down the stairs with her still clinging onto his neck while he carried her.

"Where'd Ran go?" The guy questioned as a bunch of other guys turned towards him with widened eyes "The hell happened?" Another males voice had questioned causing the panic in Y/N's mind to surge once again.

So many guys.....why?

Her mind was in a total daze.....she couldn't even see straight anymore.