{26} ヤンデレ {26}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~
*10 Minutes Prior To Ran's Call*

Ran glanced over at the black car stopping besides the sidewalk and he walked up towards the driver "The girl in that cafe, don't take your eyes off of her and make sure that you hit her......hard" he said and the driver gave a short nod "Understood"

He rolled his window back up and the driver had simply waited as Ran began walking down the sidewalk.

He was making his way towards the H/C haired girls house.

He was around 10 minutes away from the cafe when he slipped into a back alley way.

He pulled something sharp out of his pocket, a pocket knife. He lifted up his blazer and cut straight through his button up.

He sliced through his skin and his face turned in slight pain as blood began pouring from his side. He wiped the bloodied knife off on his already bloodied shirt and he slipped it into his back pocket.

He pulled out his phone and pressed on the girls contact.

*Ring.....Ring-*

"Ran?" Y/N's voice questioned over the phone and Ran began to speed up his breathing so that it was audible through the phone "Y/N.....help me......" he whispered quietly and the girl went silent for a moment before speaking again "H-huh! Ran, what's wrong?"

The corner of Ran's lips tugged upwards as he hung up the phone before sending her the location of the alleyway.

He looked down at his phone to see a text.

~Unknown~
'Job is done'

He placed a hand over his face and chuckled lightly but soon enough, the sound of his laughter could be heard as it echoed throughout the alleyway.

It was empty and hollow, completely inhuman.

He leaned his head against the wall as he placed a hand over his bleeding side.

Y/N sped up as she turned another corner.

"Almost.....there" she huffed out, her heart was beating so quickly that she could barely think about anything else.

She stopped outside of an alleyway and looked down at her phones GPS.

It was telling her to go in.

She frowned and turned her phones flashlight on "Ran?" She questioned quietly as she began flashing her light around.

She didn't seen anyone.

She began walking further inside of the alleyway, her heart was beating so fast that she thought she might have a heart attack.

She noticed a dumpster and began passing it as something suddenly grabbed her ankle causing her to scream "STO-"

She was cut off "Shh Y/N" Ran's voice came out soft and faint causing her eyes to widen slightly "Ran!" She quickly kneeled down in front of him "I'm sorry! I ran here as fast as I could" she said quickly as she looked down at the blood on his hands causing her eyes to widen "What happened?" She questioned quickly and he smiled a bit "Thanks for coming......I wasn't sure....who to call" he said and she quickly shook her head "You should've called someone else! You know that I'm not good in these situations" she said quickly and he grabbed her hand "My injury isn't that bad.....it's just a cut" he said and she nervously looked down at his lower stomach.