{45} ヤンデレ {45}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~

"What the hell....Ran?" Rindou questioned as he saw his older brother caressing the side of his lover's face while she was lying unconscious.

"She knows.....Rindou" he said bitterly, he didn't bother looking up at his little brother.

"She knows about us?" Rindou questioned and Ran nodded slowly "I don't know why she was there.....someone must've told her, there's no reason that she would've been out there on her own" he said quietly as his arm tightened around her.

"So.....are you going to let her go?" Rindou questioned and Ran's gaze snapped towards him "No"

Rindou slowly rubbed the back of his head "Right.....well clearly you've knocked her out so I'm guessing that she didn't take the news very well" he said and Ran's eyes flickered back to the girl "I didn't hurt her, she doesn't have any reason to be scared"

Rindou frowned a bit "But you've lied to her face for months and you uh-.....well you know" he said and Ran clenched his jaw "She'll just have to accept it"

He crossed his arms "And if she doesn't?"

Ran grimaced "She'll have to"

Rindou looked down at the girl, he didn't know why but for some reason.....he felt bad for her. Maybe it's because he's spoken to her on multiple occasions and he's gotten to know her a bit more.

"How do you plan on keeping her here?" He questioned and Ran placed his chin on top of her head "I'll make her understand that she can't leave.....then she'll have no choice" he said and Rindou raised a brow "And if someone notices that she's gone missing?" He questioned and Ran's face darkened "I'll make sure.....that doesn't happen"

"Ok.....anyways, is the traitor dead?" He questioned and Ran nodded "He's dead, I made sure of it" he said and Rindou nodded slowly "I see.....perhaps you should lay her down in a bed, instead of the couch.....she may wake up with body pains" he said and Ran sighed before placing one of his hands under her thighs and the other hand on her back.

He lifted her up, bridal style, and faced Rindou once again.

"I screwed up.....Rindou" Ran said quietly and Rindou nodded slowly "You have"

Ran took a deep breath "Do you think.....there's any way that I can get a second chance with her?" He questioned and Rindou sighed "I'm not sure, perhaps the Gods will be on your side" he said and Ran turned away from him.

"You should go" he said as he began walking off to his room with the unconscious girl in his arms. Rindou watched him disappear down the hall before making his way back into the elevator.

Ran placed the girl down on the bed and laid besides her. He covered their bodies with blankets before wrapping his own arms around her.

He placed a gentle kiss against her forehead before closing his own eyes and drifting off to sleep.