{16} ヤンデレ {16}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

My eyes slowly opened up but they immediately shut again when I felt pain racing throughout my arms.

".....!"

That.....hurts.

That's when I realized that.....my feet weren't touching the ground.

My eyes snapped open again and I almost let out a scream when I realized that my hands were being tied up to the ceiling of some kind of basement.

I hadn't even noticed how much pain my arms were in.....they're nearly numb.

I looked down and I was relieved to see that I was still in the same clothes as before but that 'relief' had quickly turned to horror when I remembered what had happened to me.

Makito.....knocked me out.

This can't be happening to me.

I wasn't going to act like an idiot and start screaming out for help since I knew that the chances of someone 'helpful' hearing me was extremely slim.

I looked up at the ropes that were holding onto my wrists.

I glanced behind me and noticed that I was hanging right by a wall.

I'm not the most flexible person in the world but I do have some tricks of my own.

Please don't.....accidentally die.

"......!"

Wait.....now I'm even more terrified.

I placed the base of my left foot on the wall before doing the same with my right foot.

If I could push myself up far enough then maybe I'd be able to get the ropes off with my teeth.

It's all about patience.

I slowly 'climbed' up the wall using on my feet and I made sure to extend my body out so that I wouldn't break anything.

I don't think I'd be able to handle that in this situation or any situation for that matter.

How long have I been knocked out.....does anyone even know that I'm missing yet?

Shit....what if-

I quickly shook my head "Focus....."

I lifted my head up and pushed my body up further before grabbing one of the knots with my teeth and I began tugging whilst trying to balance myself.

I was able to loosen it a bit, much to my delight.

But that delight was short-lived.

My back felt like it was going to break if I continued to stay in this position for much longer.

"Shit.....I need to get down" I mumbled quietly before slowly moving my left foot downwards.