{32} ヤンデレ {32}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

My eyes slowly opened up and I looked around at my surroundings "....."

Still on the plane.

I was wrapped up in a pair of arms again, my head laid on their warm chest.....making me even drowsier.

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked up to see Ran staring down at me "You slept for quite a while" he said and I took note of his expression.

He looked different.....like he was trying to read my expression. Almost like he wanted to find something that just wasn't there.

"What time is it?" I asked while trying to sit up but Ran kept me still "It's 4pm" he said and my eyes widened slightly "so the plane should be landing soon, right?" I asked and he gave a short nod "20 more minutes" he said and I tried getting up again "I'm trying to sit up" I said quietly, my cheeks heating up at the close proximity.

His eyes lowered "Did I do something?" He suddenly asked and my eyes widened slightly "Huh....no" I said quietly and the corner of his lips turned downwards "You're killing me.....ya know that" he muttered lowly and I stared at him with confusion littered over my face "I don't understand"

Is something wrong?

Ran closed his eyes for a moment before looking down at me "....."

He reached down and grabbed something.

It was a water bottle.

He opened it up and put it up to my lips "drink"

My eyes widened slightly ".....!"

~Flashback~

The man had taken the water bottle from the table before opening it up and lifted my head up by my chin "Drink"

My eyes were nearly closed as I stared at the water, making no movements to drink it.

He sighed before placing it to my lips and tilting it upwards, my eyes widened slightly and I began drinking it so that I wouldn't choke.

He moved the water away and put his hand on the back of my head before placing my head onto his chest.

~End of flashback~

I quickly sat up, finally breaking free from Ran's grip on me.

What the hell was that?

Such a vivid illusion.....or a memory?

Ran placed a hand on my shoulder "Whats wrong with you?" He questioned and I slowly shook my head before bringing my knees up to my chest. He grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me towards him "Y/N, tell me what's wrong" he said but I just couldn't.

What the hell happened.....?

And why did that 'memory' just come back to me?