{41} ヤンデレ {41}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~

2 days.

He hadn't heard from the woman in 2 days.

"I'm sorry sir.....I checked everywhere but I couldn't seem to find the girl in the photo" One of Bonten's members said quietly as Ran stared down at his lap.

He had even broken into her house, but he didn't see a single sign of her.

He didn't even see her suitcase.

He figured that she was missing.

So he sent everyone to search for her.

Although, everyone was coming back....empty handed.

37 missed calls.

10 Text messages.

She hadn't replied to a single one.

He began tugging at the collar of his shirt "Go back out there and keep searching" he said quietly and the boy nodded slowly before walking out of the room.

Rindou walked in.

"You can't keep this up, you haven't slept in 2 days.....or eaten" Rindou said and Ran continued to stare down at his lap, ignoring his younger brothers concern for his health.

Rindou sighed "I'm just trying to help you-....wait a second" he said and Ran's ears perked up slightly "Didn't Kokonoi say something about a tracker?" He questioned and Ran's eyes widened slightly ".....!"

He had been so frustrated that he didn't even think about it. He quickly scrolled through his phone and activated the tracking system.

It took a while to load.

It seemed like the connection was bad.

It was able to detect body heat so he'd know if she had taken it off or not.

"....."

She wasn't wearing it.

*Beep.....beep.....beep*

Ran's eyes widened slightly "Hospital....." he drifted off and Rindou raised a curious brow "Huh?" He questioned and Ran quickly stood up "She's in the hospital" he said as he grabbed his coat and he quickly made his way out of the building.

Rindou followed along behind him "Well....I wasn't expecting that"

How could he have been so stupid?

He put the tracker on her for a reason.

He felt like an idiot.

He hopped into his car and Rindou got into the passenger side. He quickly sped off into the direction that the tracker was pointing him in."You might want to slow down or we won't be able to see her at all" Rindou continued "Ya know.....cause we'll be dead"