{48} ヤンデレ {48}

WARNING- MENTIONS OF BEING DRUGGED BELOW!!!

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

He actually drugged me.

.....I felt completely disoriented.

We were still inside of the closet, his arms were wrapped around me as I laid my head in his chest. My vision was slightly blurred and my head felt like it was spinning around.

He's insane.....there's seriously something wrong with him, mentally.

I'm not sure how I could've missed it.

"I've missed hugging you like this, isn't it so much more peaceful?" Ran's questioning voice rang out but all I could do was listen to him as he spoke "We can be like this all of the time....."

His grip tightened slightly "The choice is yours, we could either be like this while you aren't in control or we could be like this when you've got a clear head" he said as he tilted my head up to face him "It's up to you, my dear"

"St....p.....t-...his" I slurred out and he sighed before placing my head back onto his chest "I wonder if this moment gives you Deja vu" he said and my face scrunched up in slight confusion "It was a while ago, back at that party when you were all drugged up" he continued "You're lucky that Kakucho found you when he did"

No.....-

~Flashback~

"Thank you, Kakucho" The voice spoke again as the other male sighed "No problem"

I felt myself being placed onto something soft, I assumed that it was a couch. I was sitting straight up and someone had occupied the spot next to me.

I was staring down at my lap before an arm wrapped around my shoulders and I was suddenly pulled into the persons chest.

I just wanted to go home.

Who were these people?

What was happening to me?

"She was roofied, but the corpse of the guy is upstairs" a man said and I tried to decipher his words but my head was way too clouded "And what exactly happened upstairs?" Another male questioned and I felt a pair of eyes on me "I got there before anything actually happened but I'm not really sure what that asshole had given her, she's totally out of it" he said and the male that was holding me had sighed"Is that water or something else?" He questioned at the half empty water bottle on the table.

Someone grabbed it and handed it to him "It's mine and it's just water" he said and the man took it before opening it up and lifted my head up by my chin "Drink"

My eyes were nearly closed as I stared at the water, making no movements to drink it.

I doubt it's actually water.