{61} ヤンデレ {61}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Also please check out my new TR oneshots book, any support on that means a lot to me.

Go comment prompts for oneshots book on my messaging board!!!

Y'all Y/N & Rindou are not ending up together💀💀💀

~No One's POV~

Ran started at the wall with a blank expression on his face as Rindou cleaned his stab wound. He hadn't said a word since his brother raced in to help him, and still remained quiet when he saw Y/N, unconscious, and being carried towards the bedroom.

Rindou shook his head. "You got to let her go, man" he mumbled as he placed another bloodied rag into the trashcan. "You've got to fucking let her go"

Ran ignored him.

It seems as though he was right to not trust Y/N, she had just seemed a bit too compliant lately. Either she was thinking of a way to betray him or she had simply lost her mind. Unfortunately for him, it seemed like the first choice was the reality of the situation.

He knew that no sane person could possibly forgive someone for killing their friends and holding them hostage, especially after all of the things he's done to her inside of the house. Ranging from threatening her with death or simply drugging her.

Ran knew the outcome in the end if he were right about her betrayal but he didn't want to think about it, he deserved it after all.

So now the two of them can call it even, right?

When she wakes up, he'll tell her that he forgives her as long as she apologizes to him. Then they can go back to how things were before, everything would be perfectly fine and there would be nothing else to worry about.

That's what he wanted.

"Thankfully the wounds not too deep and it doesn't seem like any glass got stuck inside but we should check in with one of our medics" Rindou continued "I'll have someone escort the woman out of here before you get back so-"

Ran cut him off, "No"

Rindou raised a brow, "No? You need to see a med-"

He cut him off again. "No one's taking Y/N" he said causing Rindou to sigh, "There's no need to get any sort of revenge against the poor girl-" he was cut off yet again by his brother. "Me and Y/N are engaged, we'll still be getting married once she's calmed down again"

Rindou realized something after hearing his brothers words. He realized that Ran wasn't just in love with the girl, he was obsessed.

And at this rate, one of them was going to have to die before the other could finally let them go.

"If you love her then just let her go, she clearly wants to be free from you......please brother" Rindou continued "Don't let this continue on for any longer, you've both suffered enough" he said and Ran simply looked away. "This is none of your business, me and her are perfectly fine"