{4} ヤンデレ {4}

'I love listening to lies......
<3
<3
<3
.....When I know the truth'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

"Y/N!" I heard Miss Yuki call out from behind me and I smiled "Ah Miss Yuki!" I chirped and her jaw dropped "Aw! Call me Sumiko!" She said and I rubbed the back of my head "Only if you're sure......"

She smiled "Of course! Also this is my friend, Mitsuki" She said as she beckoned towards her friend.

Like I said before......Sumiko could definitely pass for a 19 year old if she wanted to.

She had straight and long black hair that went past her shoulders, she had bright green eyes and a very symmetrical face.

Her friend, Mitsuki, was also very pretty.

She had short, Dark brown hair that went right past her chin but stopped before reaching her shoulders. Freckles surrounded her cheeks and a bit of her nose, she also had a pretty smile but I could tell that she was older.

"Nice to meet you" I bowed a bit and she chuckled lightly "No need to be so formal! This is my date, Makito" she said as she directed towards a taller-looking male with black fluffy hair and grey eyes "Hello" he greeted and I smiled "Hi"

They looked like a power couple.....!

"Shall we?" Sumiko asked and we all nodded as we walked up to the bouncer and showed our ID's.

He nodded his head and allowed us inside.

The club was huge and the music was extremely loud, I didn't think that I'd be able to hear anything that anyone was saying.

"Let's start off with a drink!" Mitsuki called out over the music and we all hummed in agreement as we made our way past different groups of guys and girls before approaching the bartender.

"4 shots, something strong" Sumiko said as she slid the money over to the guy and my eyes widened slightly "You're going to drink all of those by yourself?" I asked in pure shock and she rolled her eyes "Of course not! Well maybe later but these are for the four of us" she said as she patted me on the back and my eyes widened slightly "Oh......"

Well.....I guess one shot won't hurt.

The bartender slid us our shot glasses and Sumiko instantly chugged hers down causing my eyes to widen slightly "Mhm what's up?" She questioned and I quickly shook my head "Oh nothing! I just never imagined you like this" I said quickly and she chuckled "C'mon and hurry!" She said as I looked down at the shot glass full of some kind of alcohol before gulping it down.

My throat burned but.....I felt fine.

I looked around and my eyes widened slightly "Um.....what happened to Mitsuki and her date?" I asked and Sumiko glanced around "I guess they went off to dance somewhere" she said as she turned to the bartender "two more shots!" She said as she slid the money over once again and the bartender poured more alcohol into our glasses.

"I have my own money! You really don't have to pay for me" I said quickly and she smiled "It's no problem! I invited you after all, let's go onto the dance floor after this" she said as she gulped hers down before placing hers on the table as she stood up and I gulped mine down as well.