CHAPTER -2

Hey! First of all tysm for 90+ reads... I didn't expect that at all!
And second of all... Im sorry for not updating in a long time..
I was busy... But now I'm back! So I will try to update twice or trice a week!
Anyway enjoy the story!

___________________________________

Taehyung : "Yu-ri I don't like people lying!"

He said in a scary tone making Yuri shiver

Yu-ri : "I did not do it"

The last three words came out more like whisper which made Taehyung's trigger let loose.

Taehyung : "Louder! I can't hear you"

He said more like growling making ur tear drop which u were holding in since a long time. U were scared and jimin noticed it..

Jimin : "Kim taehyung now stop! Look ur scaring her!"

With that he turned his gaze towards the now vulnerable looking girl and his eyes immediately softened. Guilt rushed through him. Jungkook was just there regretting his choice of asking this question.

Yu-ri : "s-orry! I w-will do it now"

She said stuttering making Taehyungs heart shatter. Jimin just went near her and took her to her room and help her with the homework.

It's not that Taehyung was wrong.. All he wanted was his sister to be disciplined and be a good student but he can't help it when his anger eats his feelings up. But Yu-ri was very sensitive since her parents death. She had a lot of difficulty in the beginning but her brothers helped her.

After an hour Yu-ri was done with her home work and jimin put her to bed as it's late.

Jimin : "you could've finished it early....Tae wouldn't have shouted at you..good night yu!"

He said caressing the brunette's hair while smiling looking at her sleeping figure curled up in a ball.

After a while he left the room and Taehyung came inside the pink room only to see a peacefully sleeping teenager.
Jimin already informed him about how she cried and that she finished her homework. He was feeling really guilty but also happy that she finished her homework.
After a while he also left the room to go and sleep.

Next morning:

Yuri POV

I woke up as the bright sun hit my face. Surprisingly I woke up by myself today.
I just went to bathroom and got ready for the day as I have school
Trust me my mornings never start like this.. But I dunno what's happening today with me. After getting ready I went down stairs and saw jimin oppa cooking so I helped him then we served the food on the table as the rest of my brothers came down and we ate yummy pancakes with honey and some syrup.. It was really yummy... I even get to have my fav strawberry milk but before I could drink it.....

Jungkook : "Yah! Wake up u pig!ur gonna be late to school, it's 7:50 !"

I shot my eyes open... Oh how I wish my dream was true 😭

Yuri : "aaah! I'm late"

I said as I ran to the bathroom to get ready and rushed out of my room towards the kitchen to grab an apple rush to my school.
My school is not so far so I walk to my school but today I have to run... The fact that my brother works in the same school didn't help me at all... He reach school early than me and if he get to know that I'm late then I'm dead.
But today I was not really late and he seemed to be in good mood. He was my science teacher.

As I enter my class.. I was attacked with hugs.

Yu-ri : "yah I can't breath!"

Choerry : "Sorry hehe"

She said scratching her nape

Solar : "So how was ur weekend"

Yu-ri : "it was good"

Yu-ri : "So where are the others?"

I asked looking for the other two pals of mine

Choerry : "well they went to their classes, they have different schedules"

She said as i nodded..

The day went by fast as i made my way home

Yu-ri : "I'm home!"

Jimin: "Oh hi sweetie!how was school"

Yu-ri: "it was good"

I lazily dragged myself to my room and threw myself on the bed. Might as well get a sleep cuz tonight's gonna be long...

TBC

___________________________________

Heyyy hope u liked this chapter... I made it a bit long on purpose cuz the other ones are short.
Stay tuned for next episode!

Requests are open!
Byeeee

Requests are open! Byeeee