CHAPTER - 19

What to do~

*bang*

"aaaaah!"

Shivers ran down her spine...

She slowly made her way back to the balcony again and the view made her gasp but she immediately ducked down after noticing the men in black with a gun in their hands...

There were three men and they were looking around...

Which she assumed were searching for her due to the noise she made...

She kept her hand on her mouth preventing any further sounds coming out of her mouth watching every move of the three men who were probably searching for her...

After what felt like hours... The three men left the place leaving something on the wall of their neighbors...

Yu-ri didn't care much about it and slowly stood up from her position after noticing that they left...

She took a deep shaky breath in, sighing in relief...

"What was that!"

She was clearly surprised and shocked...

She peeped down the balcony one last time to see the body of the unknown lady lying in a pool of her own blood...

She gasped... Again

After debating with herself, she decided to call the police...
It felt like it was the right thing to do to her...

She dialed '112' (Korean police help line number) from the common telephone at the hall...

She didn't use her phone for some odd reason...

It rang a few time before someone picked up the call...

'Hello... This is the Korean police helpline... How may I help you?'

It was a male voice which was deep and rusty...

'H-hi... I happen to witness a murder that happened in front of my house and I don't know what to do'

Yu-ri said with a nervous low voice

'Ok... I need you to calm down...dont worry and Can u elaborate it a little more?'

Yu-ri just nodded even though the other can't see her...

'There was this woman... Who was shouting for help and was being chased by 3 men who shot her exactly in front of my neighborhood... '

'Can u describe the people who shot her? What did they look like?'

'They were in black... They were all muscular and tall... I couldn't see their faces as they were covered completely'

'Hmm... Do you happen to see anyone near the scene?'

'Nope- I mean... Ours is a quite neighborhood... Not many people live here'

'Do you think they saw you?'

'I don't think so- I was quick enough to hide myself'

'Ok... Now please let us know about your address and u are?'

'I'm Kim Yu-ri... I'm a student and I'm calling from XXX neighborhood plot no:7'

'Okay good... I'm glad you cooperated with us... We will reach out to you as soon as possible... We are on our way...make sure u r safe... Lock yourself up until we come-'

'Ok... Thank you sir'

She cut the call immediately... She let out a breath...

She wondered from where she got the bravery...

All she wanted was her brothers to come back...

She just hopes that everything is fine...

_______________

Heya... Sorry for this crap
I'm building up smtg but I didn't quite get a grip on it... I trying to get my thoughts together to write...

Anyway have a grt day :)