CHAPTER - 4

There is nothing worse than the feeling of regret. That's the reason why u gotta think twice before doing anything so that u won't be left with nothing but regret.

Warning : this chapter contains emotional content that might triger people. If ur sensitive then I suggest u not to read this chapter :)

Now enjoy the story (≡^∇^≡)

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Yuri POV :

It's been a month since Tae oppa's birthday and new semester has started....

As it's the final semester we gotta work really hard...

Not only students but also the teachers had a really tough time and schedule...

Tae oppa was one of the head teachers which meant that he had to work twice as hard as the other teachers...

He came home late these past few days making all of us worried... He seemed really tired preparing schedules and making test papers... Arranging everything so that it would be perfect for students.

But when he arrived home early...
He stayed in his room doing work till late night.

It was never an advantage having a teacher in a family... That too when it's ur own brother, cuz everything has to be on point and scoring less marks will never be accepted.(TT_TT)

It's not that I score less marks...
I get good marks in all subjects except science....

And my brother being science teacher do not help me at all...

Everyone have a subject which ur week in and science is the one for me (┬┬_┬┬)

Jimin POV

Here I am making dinner for Yuri.
She has been in her room since her school was done..

Ik she is studying cuz her exams are starting from next week...

Well she usually never study but since it's the last semester... It's important if she wanna get in a good university.

Once I was done preparing dinner... I called kook to call everyone for dinner :)

___________________________________

No ones POV

Jungkook went to Yu'ri's room first cuz it's an easy task.

He went towards her room and knocked on the door only to recieve silence.

He knocked again but still received no response so he twisted the nob and entered the room to see a sleeping pig 😂
I mean sleeping yuri.

He just chuckled and just tried to wake her up. She isn't a deep sleeper making his work easy.

Jungkook : "Yu-ri yah! Wake up, time for dinner"

She just slowly opened her eyes meeting the eyes of the bunny.

Yu-ri : "ok will be there"

She said

__________________________________

After few mins Yu-ri went down from stairs and saw her two brothers on their phone waiting for her.....