CHAPTER - 8

The semester came to an end...
And Yu-ri passed out with good grades and everything was going on well...

Today is the day where she will get the acception letter from the university she applied in...

Y/n P.O.V

I am soo nervous... What if I'm not accepted?
What if oppas will get disappointed in me and think that I'm useless?

I was busy in my own thoughts but suddenly the door bell rang making me come back to reality...

I went towards the door and opened it to see my brother smiling at me with an envelope in his hands...

I quickly snatched it and went inside and sat on the couch...

Jungkook : "hey! Where are ur manners huh? U should thank me that I brought it for u when it mistakely went to Namjoon hyung's hosue!"

Jimin : "what's all the noise about heh?"

Jimin oppa came downstairs with Tae oppa...

Jungkook : "Yu got her letter from her university she applied in!"

He said as I just sat there spacing out while playing the the envelop...

Tae : "come on Yu! Open it... I'm sure ur accepted!"

Jimin : "yeah! Open it princess"

I nervously open the envilop and my expression changed into a happy one...

Tae : "yesssss! I know you could do it! Im sooo proud of you! "

Jungkook : "Yoooooo! Congo piggy! "

I was happy that I got accepted and started jumping around like a kid which made them laugh...

Jimin : "So when will u start going then? "

Yu-ri : "it says from next week, I think I need to start preparing for it"

Jungkook : "nah, keep it for later! Let's go and have a celebration first!"

Yu-ri : "Yasssss les goooo"

I shouted as I dashed to my room...

Jimin P.O.V

We all chuckled at her...

She is still a kid :)

Soon we all went to our rooms to get ready...

After 15 mins I came downstairs and saw them talki- well more like shouting at each other making a mess...

These kids~

Jimin : "Why are u guys shouting huh?"

They all just looked at me for a while and started ranting like kids again...

Jimin : "Why are u guys soo noisy? And what's all this shouting and fighting about huh? "

Yu-ri : "nothing oppa, we were just talking about random things cuz we are bored and then Tae oppa said that strawberry milk was better than anything but I said Chocolate milk was better but Kookie said that banana milk is better... So we were fighting on that... Now u tell me oppa which milk is better? Chocolate right?"