CHAPTER - 12

Trust me~

Yu-ri!

Yu-ri!

She slowly opened her eyes and found herself in her room...

Tae : "Here, drink this soup"

He said with a cold yet worried voice...

Yu-ri : "Thanks"

She said with a thin smile on her face...

After she drank the soup she was asked to come downstairs by her brothers so she made her way and saw all the three sitting on the couch with a blank face...

Jungkook : "Come sit"

He said as she just nodded as response and walked towards the couch but on her way her ankle caught on something making her trip...

Jimin, Tae & Kook : "Careful!"

She just looked at them and sat on the couch with pain...

Her brothers did apply bandages and medicine on her bruises but the pain still remained...

Yu-ri : "Why did u call me?"

She said blankly...

Jimin : "U still haven't answered our question!"

He said slightly raising his voice...

Yu-ri : "What question?"

Jungkook : "Don't play dumb Yu-ri"

He said with raging eyes and deep voice...

Yu-ri : "I'm not?"

Tae : *Sigh* "why did u misbehave in ur class Yu-ri?"

Yu-ri : "I said I didn't"

Jungkook : "Don't lie Kim YU-RI!"

She just looked at him with disappointment and made her gaze back to Jimin...

She still had hope that they would believe her...that Jimin would believe in her... Her last hope

Yu-ri : "Oppa..."

She said looking at Jimin

Yu-ri : "He was abusing students because they solved the given questions wrong...he was about to hit Yerim...i couldn't control it and shouted at him...B-but he lifted the topic of our p-parents...he really was harsh and insulted me n OUR parents so i-"

Tae : "Slapped him huh?"

Yu-ri : "*sigh* yes"

Jimin : "KIM YU-RI ! I DIDNT EXPECT THAT UR A LIAR TOO...IM REALLY VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! DO U THINK USING OUR PARENTS IN BETWEEN WOULD MAKE US BELIEVE WHAT U SAID AND FORGIVE YOU? YOU ARE SO WRONG"

Jungkook : "U REALLY CROSSED YOUR LIMITS TODAY...WE ALWAYS GAVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANTED...AND ALL U GAVE US WAS DISAPPOINTED"

Tae : "WE DIDN'T TEACH YOU ALL THESE! YOU- U DIDNT EVEN APOLAGIZE FOR WHAT YOU DID...DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE GONE THROUGH SO THAT U WONT FACE DIFFICULTIES WHILE GROWING UP? DO YOU THINK OUR PARENTS WILL BE HAPPY-"

Yu-ri : "JUST STOP! why don't you guys believe me huh? I thought u all trust me instead of some teacher...after all that punishments u gave u still expect me to lie to u all? *Sad chuckles*
Did u guys really ever loved me-"

*SLAP*

Jungkook : "Don't raise our voice at us! And don't you dare say another word about the love & care we show and give u! *Sigh* Yu...we won't scold u now...tell us the truth..."