CHAPTER - 20

Was it a dream to let past~

"Yuri?!"

Jimin came rushing towards the girl...

"What happened? Are you alright? "

Yuri was confused on why her brother was behaving like this until she saw a cop behind her brothers...

She understood the situation and so explained it to her brothers and the police...

The police took down the details and also asked her a few questions about the case...

"Can you lead me to the body?"

Yuri just nevously nodded...

She took them to the place but to her surprise, there was no body there...

"It- it was right here... The l-lady in blood... Dead... She was right here an hour ago"

"Look kid... You sure about this?"

"Y-yes... Please trust m-me"

The officer sighed...

"But there is no body here... It can't move on its own if it's dead... Don't play around with police again"

He said sternly at her...

He turned to her brothers and said...

"If this repeats... We will take serious action!"

He said and walked away...

The brothers helplessly nodded and bowed at the officer who soon vanished from their sight...

"I'm sorry... But I swear I saw her... Those black men... The women who got shot... The blood and I-"

"Sssh Yu... It's fine, we trust you ok? But for now let's go and take rest hmm? U have school tomorrow" Said Taehyung cutting the poor girl off...

"You guys don't trust me do you? I should've known!" She replied storming off... She wasn't mad but is disappointed... She knows what she saw and she also knows that it's not fake... It can't be... She can't be dreaming all this but a part of her hoped this was all a dream... A cold blooded nightmare

"Yu-" Jimin ran after her but couldn't reach her as she locked her door...

*sigh* "We fucked up"

"We sure did"

_________________________

*squeak*squeak*

Yu-ri tried her best to make no sound on her way to the kitchen tip toeing on the wooden floor to reduce the squeaky noice...

She slowly made it to the kitchen and started hunting the fridge for food...

It was 2:30 am and the hunger didnt let her sleep...

"Aaaaah!!! Who are you!!"

Yuri fliched and dropped the plastic bowl with cereals that she was holding on to...

She turned around and saw her youngest brother in his pyjamas with messy hair holding a baseball bat aimed at her...

"Calm down bunny! It's me"

"What are you doing at this hour huh?"

"Doing the chicken dance?"

"Ohh! Okay cool sis-"

"Seriously, how dumb can you be huh?... Nvm why are you up at this time tho?"

"I came for water" Jungkook replied...

"Oh okay"

It was silent again... No one spoke.

Jungkook made his way to the fridge for some water while yu-ri just stood there not knowing what to do...

She was fidgeting with her hands looking down at her feet...

"What is it?"

Yuri's head shot up at jungkook's question...

She knew there is no point in hiding it now...

She sighed and replied

"Nothing it's just- it's just that i'm sorry for today... I wasn't in my right mind but please trust me... What I saw was true... That lady and the black men I- I'm sorry I've caused soo much trouble... I just didn't know what to do"

The tears that were held back from a while now slipped down her cheeks...

Jungkook immediately pulled her into his embrace...

"Kookie... "

"Hmm?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes baby, we all trust you ok?...
You mean the world to us so dont ever doubt it hmm?"

"But-"

"Ssshhh... Let's get you to bed hm?"

Jungkook escorted her to her room and tucked her in...

Yuri just stared at him with her doe eyes which made him chuckle...

"What now?"

Yuri didn't say anything and just patted the empty space beside her...

Jungkook let out a giggle and jumped on her bed beside her and hugged her...

They cuddled to sleep with smile on their faces embracing the warmth from each other...

__________

Wow this is sooo shitty
Sorry
Idk what to write ehe 😅

Have a good day/night :)

Adios!!!