CHAPTER - 9

It's been an amazing week for Yu-ri as she spent time with her brothers happily...

And the day she had been waiting for has finnaly arrived...

The day she step into her University for the first time...

Yu-ri P.O.V

I woke up unwantedly because of the annoying alarm clock ringing non stop...

But then suddenly it hit me that it's the day where I go to the university for the first time!

So I excitedly got ready and made my way down stairs for breakfast...

Yu-ri : "Good morning Oppas!"

Jungkook : "Good morning piggy"

Jimin : "Good morning princess"

Tae : "Morning baby"

I smiled and sat in my place ignoring the reply of junglebook as jimin oppa served breakfast...

Tae : "Are u excited for your first day at uni? "

Yu-ri : "hmm I guess so ?... "

I answered more like a question...

Jimin : "don't be nervous Yu, you will rock ur first day!"

I just hummed and resumed eating...

__________________________________

Entering the Uni with a nervous smile Yu-ri made her way towards the principle's office to get her schedule for her classes...

She was thankful for her brothers' encouragement since the minute she woke up untill they dropped her at the uni...

It made her calm and a little relaxed about the situation...

Yu-ri never liked first days cuz it was always the beginning of a bad sign which was bullying...

She used get bullied when she was very young which made her traumatised. Her brothers made her change her school after getting to know about the situation a little later...

She still is a little Traumatised about it...

Yu-ri P.O.V

I was walking in the hallway when suddenly my eyes spotted familiar figures which made me run towards them in curiosity...

Yu-ri : "Ummm.... Excuse me?"

I said gaining their attention...

As soon as they turned around my eyes sparkled and I jumped on to them...

They seem equally surprised...

Choerry : "Omy God yurieeeee!"

Jeongyeon : "what a surprise! We missed u! Why didn't u tell us that u were joining this uni? We could've come here together"

Yu-ri : "Oh sorry, I was busy"
"Are the others here too?"

Choerry : "Nope"

Yu-ri : "oww I see! Anyway I just got my timetable let's check if we have same classes"