CHAPTER - 3

Yu-ri POV

After my little nap.. I woke up and checked what time it is and turns out it's just 5pm which means I have a lot of time to make my plan come to life..

I immediately got off my bed and went to the store room to get the old decorations out so that I can decorate the house for Tae's birthday. He went to an important meeting at school followed by dinner with his friends so I'm sure it would be late for him to come back home which leaves me plenty of time to decorate the house... I can even ask help from jimin and kookie cuz I'm sure I can't do all this by myself.

It seemed like both of my brothers could read my mind cuz they came downstairs exactly when I needed them 😌

Jimin : "Looks like u need help hmm?"

Jungkook : "oh it sure does"

They said as they saw the huge box in front of me making me nod.
They just chuckle and started to help me in decorating the house.
After two hours we finished decorating half of the house so we decided to take a break as we are all feeling exhausted.

Yu-ri : "I'm tired and hungry!"

I said dramatically throwing myself on the couch as the eldest among us hummed while giggling a little.

Yu-ri : "Yah! Go get me some snacks"

I said to kook poking him slightly with my feet.

Kook : "Yah, where is the respect!? I'm 4 years elder than you! And no! I'm not getting u ur snacks"

Jimin : "Just go and get them, I'm hungry too"

He said smiling slugly while winking at me making me giggle and kookie whine like a baby.

But soon he bought our snacks as we ate the snacks and went back to decorate.

It was all very quite... And to break the silence and lift up the mood I just took a helium balloon and inhailed the helium and started singing...nah more like screaming on top of my lungs making the other two laugh their wigs off (oops 🤭 jk).

Yu-ri : "YAAAAAAAH!!! WE ARE DECORATING THIS HUGE HOUSE FOR THAT ALLIEN WHO IS ENJOYING WITH HIS FRIENDS AND NOT EVEN HELPING US, OOOF HE IS NOT EVEN A GOOD BROTHER LEAVING HIS SISTER TO DECORATE THIS HOUSE ALL BY HERSELF"

I said dramatically and they laughed so hard.
I had a satisfied look on my face as we continue to decorate the house.

After 2 more hours we finished decorating the whole house and now it's 10pm. We all ate ramyeon and just watched kdrama until Tae oppa arrived.

After 2 more hours which felt like days we heard the car honking sound indicating that the allien is home. We quickly turned off the lights and hid behind the sofa.

I can see Tae oppa's confused expression as he switched on the light and now his expression changed into a surprised one as we jumped out screaming our lungs out.

Jimin, kook, yu-ri : "SURPRISE!"

I immediately attacked him with a bear hug making him chuckle as he hugged back and spun me around.

Kook : "ok only five more secs 5,4,3,2,1!!!"

All together except Tae : "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Tae: "Thank you soo much"

He said smiling widely while I grab the cake quickly.

Yu-ri : "Come cut the cake quickly!"

I said placing the cake on table and struggling to light the candles as the matchstick wouldn't catch fire.

After a while I was able to lit the matchstick as my face was glowing due to happiness that I did it! As my brothers just laughed at me.

Without wasting anytime I lit the candles immediately. As we sang the birthday song He blew the candles after making a wish.

We gave him birthday bums too 🤣

And that's how we celebrated Tae oppa's birthday.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Heyy! Tysm for 100+ reads! Plz do vote!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE TAE! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤