CHAPTER - 14

Hey! I'm sorry if my story is not going the way u guys wanted... I'm not a gud author and this is ma first time writing a book...
Many parts doesn't make sence... Ik
I will try to improve ma writing and story line...

For now, hope u like this one...

_________________________________

A companion? ~

It's been a while since that incident...

Even though Yu-ri forgave her brothers, she was never comfortable with them as she used to be before...

She even flinched sometimes when they try to touch her out of a sudden...

The distance between them grew...

She stoped being all sweet and bubbly...

She is not cold but just stopped being soo active and stopped sharing all her things to her brothers like she used to...

She was hurt...

Half of her wanted to change back to normal but she couldn't...

She wasn't comfortable anymore...

She felt lonely most of the time but thanks to her friends that she was able to atleast overcome a little of what she was facing...

This change in behavior didn't go unnoticed by the boys...

They were sad about it but didn't confront her not wanting to make her more sad reminding her about the incident which was past now and that it's their fault that she is in this position...

________

Yu-ri's POV

Walking in the park getting engulfed by the cold wind and the peaceful singing of the cricket...

It was so peaceful...

I felt free and calm...

It was a feeling which I haven't felt in a long time...

A small smile was crept on my face seeing the beautiful surroundings around me...

Night walks are the only source of distracting my mind and leaving all the bitter things behind...

I kept on walking peacefully listening to music but this peaceful happy moment didn't last long when...

"bAbY NeGae bAnHaE bEoEiN nAeGaE wAe IrAe~"

Bruh-

Now who is it!

•Gyu•

Oh-

OTP

Yu-ri : "Hello?"

Beomgyu : "Hi panda"

Yu-ri : "I told you not to call me that! "
"Anyway why did u call? "

Gyu : "Ur brothers are worried! Stop wandering around on streets and go back home! They called every single classmate of yours including me... "

Yu-ri : "oh-"

Gyu : "Oh? That's ur answer? Go home now" *silent**sigh* "See Yuri, I know you're not comfortable yet but they are ur brothers...you can't stay like this...talk to them...tell them how you feel...i know you still didn't forgive them completely but try to give them a chance"

Yu-ri : *sigh* "I know... But I can't... I'm trying tho... I want them to know their lesson too but idk how I will make that happen-
Just because I'm their sister doesn't give them the right to hit me like that and treat me like that and-"

Gyu : "You yourself know that they never meant it... You know that they love you... Look yu I know it's hard but maybe give them a chance to prove that they r sorry... U don't want all these right"

Yu-ri : "hmm... Thanks I guess...i will try to talk to t-them-"

Gyu : "Where are you now?"

Yu-ri : "the park"

Gyu : "I'm coming... Wait right there!"

Yu-ri : "But-" *sigh*

He cut the call without letting her finish...

"u don't have to"

___________

Hey! Ik this is short but the next one will be longer I promise!

Have a grt day

Sorry for the delay
I couldn't find ideas