CHAPTER - 11

Not sorry~

Jimin P.O.V

We went inside the office and saw the principal sitting on his chair with an indescribable expression which made us worried...

Jimin : "Good morning Sir!"

Principal : "Oh hello Mr Kim I'm glad u came...well i called u here to inform a few things about Yu-ri to you..."

Tae : "Did she do something wrong sir? Did she cause any trouble"

He said getting serious...

I put my hand on his leg gesturing him to calm down...

Principal : "She did cause quite a few... But first I would like to introduce u to Mr Kang... He is the teacher who substituted math class from the past two days..."

We just bowed at him...

Principal : "Now let me come to the point... Ur sister needs to work on her behaviour...I'm really disappointed in her.
She disrespected and raised her hand towards a teacher! And this behaviour is not allowed in here...She needs to work on her studies too... It's has not been many days since she joined and if she repeats this kind of a behaviour again...it leaves me with no choise but to suspend her!
I hope u take care of this Mr Kim"

Jimin : "I- Excuse me sir, but are u sure Yu-ri did all these? I me-ean-"

I was too shocked to even talk...

My mouth was searching for words...

My heart still believes that yu-ri didn't do this...

Mr Kang : "Look at this Mr kim...u still don't believe it? She slapped me ..."

He said showing his cheek which had a barely visible red mark...

I was in disbelief and was angry...

I looked at my brothers and they had the same expression...

It's like their eyes were burning...

Jimin : "I'm sorry Mr Kang, we will make sure this never happens"

I said as I walked out...

Tae : "We will take Yu-ri home"

He said and followed me without waiting for the principal to answer and kook just followed us back...

Me made our way out and saw Yu-ri laughing with her friends...

________________________________

Jeongyeon : "haha i know righ- Mr- Mr Kim"

Yu-ri looked at her confused but then realisation hit her and she turned around *Flinch*

All of them were looking at her like they could kill her anytime...

Jungkook just came and pulled Yu-ri inside the principal's room again...

Jungkook: "APOLAGISE.NOW!"

Yu-ri : "Why should I? I did nothing wrong!"

Jungkook : "I don't wanna repeat myself Yu-ri"

He said trying to control his anger...

Yu-ri : "No"

She simply said and turned around exiting the room but before she could go Jungkook held her wrist and pulled her harshly which made her fall on the ground...

She looked at kook with tears in her eyes but it's didn't show any fear or misery all it showed was hurt and disbelief...

Yu-ri : "U guys believe him over me?" *Chuckles with disbelief*