CHAPTER - 21

... By this time I don't even know what I'm doing anymore 💀
I don't know how to continue this book but then at the same time I don't wanna end it this way-
Soooo-
Plz suggest me some ideas on how I can continue this sheet ehe
And also...

25.1k+ views??? AAAAHHHHH KSHXBSJSJSBBD

I'M GOING CRAZY!!! TYSM FOR READING THIS CRAPPY BOOK AND ALSO FOR LIKING IT :)

IN FUTURE... I will try my best to publish new books but with a way better story line and plots ehe... I do have ideas for books soo yeah!

Anyway... Back to the story!

______________________________

Ughhh~

"Kook!"

Taehyung yelled from downstairs but ended up getting silence as response...

"Aish"

"Jungkook!"

He cursed under his breath when he got silence as response again and made his way to the younger's room slaming the door open only to regret it later...

He put his hand on his mouth to stay quiet as he saw the two youngest cuddling with each other asleep...

He cooed at the view and left the room before taking a few pics of the two babies...

"Is he coming?"

Jimin asked from the kitchen noticing Taehyung coming down the stairs...

"Nope, he is asleep with Yu-ri... Let them be"

He simply replied and jumped on the couch...

Jimin just sighed and continued to cook...

______________

"Ughh"

Yu-ri groaned as she slowly opened her eyes as she felt weight on her waist and entire lower body...

.
.
.

"What da-"

"Eww get off me u muscle pig!"

She said as kicked jungkook off the bed resulting in his ass meeting the floor ( 😭 sori)

Jungkook groaned in pain as he sat straight and rubbed his eyes...

Once he gained his senses, he immediately took a pillow and threw it directly at his sister's face...

"Yaah!!!! What was tha-"

She got cut when another pillow came in contact with her face...

She let out a scoff in disbelief and mirrored her brother's action by throwing pillows at him...

And soon it turned into the world War 3 ... I mean a pillow fight...

*a few minutes letah*

"Leave my hair!"

"Well first why don't u stop biting my leg!"

"Aaaaah stop pulling my hair u pig!!!"

"Stop biting my leg u gorilla"

Jungkook took a pillow and started hitting Yu-ri to stop her from zombieing on his leg...

"Ouch! U pig wait right there!"

The younger started chasing the bunny like guy who flee away from her dodging the pillows thrown at him from time to time...

Pillow after pillow were thrown at the elder and it came down to the last pillow...