Act 4: Getting some Help

If ever their was a time when I didn't feel so cold and distanced from everything around me, I'd say it was the time when I met a little blond haired boy with parts of his hair being silver with bright blue eyes full of life. That boy was my younger bruder, someone I will for ever cherish. "You know, when I grow up I want to see the world and meet new people." He was sitting on a brick wall with me leaning my body against it as we looked out into the endless ocean before us. He was always happy and free of any worry which I often wished that I could have too. "It be nice to meet new people and become a hero like you and Schwester." 

His face was always bright with a smile that could make anyone feel at easy. Its days like these that I wish I could go back in time to see him, when we first meet he was smiling like a child who has finally gotten his wished granted. When we met it first felt awkward, but over time he managed to melt my heart of ice, even she had lost her composure when he broke through her facade of a mask making her smile all the time whenever he was around to cheer us up. When we asked his name though... "I never got a name, not yet at least..." His smile would waver and almost fall, but he kept on smiling, even for us after all the horrors we've been through and even after knowing about them, he still smiled at us with a kindness that I would never see again.

We would only see him for a week, but that week for me felt like years as he became the centre of our world. The few that were with us in the beginning, like me and Schwester would only have a smile on their face or a brighter perspective on life after the young boys influence spread. Though, our time was short I wouldn't have it any other way. "My spirit was formed here, but my other self is some where else. I hope we can meet again, Schwester." His smile was still bright even when he had to leave. I watched as the ship that was carrying him sailed away with his figure disappearing along with the ship.

That day, that moment, the second he stepped on that ship would be the last time I would ever see him again. Even now, I still dream of the day we can finally meet again... I just hope that I have forgotten him, or that he has forgotten me.

Maple Monarchy National waters: 40km 

In the freezing North of the Atlantic Ocean, a small fleet of siren warships are making their patrols near one of their Greenland bases. The fleet consisted of a battleship, two carriers, five cruisers, and two dozen destroyers. A small formation for the warring faction of the siren race. Sailing through ice and water, the fleet broke through their designated route. One of the destroyers near the rear was scanning its surroundings through the thick fog. Its radar was having trouble but was still usable to an extent.

Using its onboard cameras as a substitute for the lack of radar, it scanned the Portside(left) of its ship to find anything hostile. A moment of scanning its sectors later, the ship soon moves on to the next sector to keep watch over when it saw something at the edge of its vision. Moving all its onboard cameras to its Portside with radar and sonar, it tried to see or even detect anything that it believed was something other than ice. Nothing, nothing was shown as the AI deemed the sector clear and moved on. A moment later, flashes of cannon fire with a loud but distant boom cased the destroyer, along with other members of the rear guard looked to the source of the gun fire.

The carriers along with a few cruisers take direct hits and explode either leaving the ship to be cut in half or a half burning reck slowly sinking. The fleet had lost its carriers, this prompted the fleet to move into a battle formation and begin to aim their guns at a lone shape in the fog. It soon took on the shape of a ship with all guns trained on the siren fleet as it slowly moved closer. With a clear picture of the ship they can see the colour scheme of the hull and super structure is Blue, white and navy blue wave like patterns with a red Maple Leaf on its stack pipe. Soon the ship revealed itself in its full glory, the beast revealed to be none other than HMCS Arthur of the Bismarck-class battleship.