Act 24: Kaga's chance and Ghostly visit

. . . So. . . Have you seen it? . . . Oh don't give me that look! You know exactly what I'm talking about!! . . . *Deep sigh* You know what, I'll explain at the end. Anyway, I'm back from most of my exams and with a new chapter which I hope you all enjoy.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day. ;P

Pearl Harbour: Azur Lane base/Eagle Union Pacific base

It was raining lightly as ships from the Eagle Union and Royal Navy sailed in and out of the ever busy navy base. Dozens of ships could also be seen docked with Kansens sailing out with either their ships or riggings. The light drizzle of rain gave the harbour a grey colour as a few rays of light would shine through the clouds.

Standing alone, atop one of the many cliffs over looking to ocean was a girl with long white hair, violet eyes, an admirals uniform and hat, and a bald eagle perched on her right shoulder. She stared off into the ocean with a distant look, the raining patting her from. Her clothes were soaking in water, but she didn't care as she continued to stare out into the ocean. ". . . War never changes, and yet the people who fight are never the same." The eagle turned its head over to the girl.

"In all my years of fighting, I've never been more confused about who we're fighting then today." The eagle nodded its head, as if understanding what the girl is saying. "From the start, we've been tasked with fighting sirens and protecting humanity. Yet, when we finished we started looking at each other, guns pointed and all." The girl looked up high into the sky, the rain falling onto her neutral face. "Lines were drawn, and the factions chose sides. But then the Maple Monarchy. . . Changed."

The girl stopped her talking and just stared up into the endless sky of grey clouds and patches of blue sky. The eagle remained still, watching over her like a guard until its head perked up. The eagle turned fast and faced the ocean. The girl noticed this and turned to her friend. "What's wrong Grim? You see something?" The eagle didn't move, instead it ducked down before jumping high and taking off into the sky. The girl watched with a confused face as the eagle known as 'Grim' took off and began to climb high into the clouds.

The girl remained still as she watched with batted breath. Soon Grim came back into view, he was diving down fast before transforming into a F4U Corsair. Soon after his transformation, another plane came into view. It didn't have a propeller like grim, but flew with two arrow like objects under its wings. It had a white paint over its body with red and black outlining the tips of its wings, tail, and noise.

The two were in a dive chase as Grim was leading, the jet following close after. The two continued their rapid fall until Grim pulled up at the last minute. The fighter doing the same as it continued to trail after Grim. Close to the water, the two continue to speed through the rain filled sky. The jet never firing on Grim, but instead following him. Grim and the mysterious jet continue to fly with Grim being chased.

Eventually, Grim was able to pull up hard enough to make the jet over shoot. Grim got behind the jet as the fighter turned upside down before levelling out. Grim following close behind as the jet flew with little worry, it then began to wave its wings as a sign of peace. The jet soon banked right making Grim follow, soon the two began to circle around the air giving a little air show to he girl still standing alone on the cliff. She watched as the two gently flew, Grim's engine and the loud screech of the jet would always pass by over the girl.

The rain soon began to lighten up as the girl watched with a memorized eyes at the two. Soon the two broke away from the circle pattern and began to climb up again into the sky. The girl watched as the two fly up into the clouds leaving her behind again. A moment later, the two are diving down fast with the jet winning their little race. The two pulled up and fly just a few feet above the water. The two raced toward the cliffs were the girl was standing, never slowing down the two continued to speed through the air until the girl no long saw them.