Act 14: Operation Arrow

Howdy, now I know a few of you are kinda sad about how I basically beat Unicorn to death like a seal in Canada. Let me tell you that girl is not as pure as she looks, I should know because of all the JoJo references she got up her sleeves. It's terrifying. Scene cuts to Unicorn looking menacing behind the Author. 

But other than that, with the picture at the top here and the several hints I was giving when making this next Act should be obvious as to what I'm doing. If its not. . . Well, go read it you lazy git. . . But other than that I hope the characters you put into this story will help to make it this even better with all the support I got from you all. So thank you all for reading and supporting my very, very cruel and unforgiving ideas as a story writer. Hope you enjoy this next act. :D

(P.S. This is past me, future me is still waiting for some more names, I just made this after listening to too much music and watching Azur Lane animations. . . :P)

There stood Arthur, he remains alone among a sea of fire, blood, and death. He stood strong even when his armour was cracked, when his sword was rusted, and when his banner waved an almost destroyed flag. His rigging reflect what the knight feels, tired but unyielding. He looks down to see the many bodies of sirens or his former friends and allies. 

So many fell, so many yet he still stands. "Was it worth it all?" A voice asked, the knight turns to see a girl in white. She looks young yet has hardened eyes of grey and silver like skin and long hair. A ghost is something people see when nearing their death, so why does she appear before him like this. "Your the last one standing, yet you still fight even when you know it's hopeless you still fight. . . I must ask again for my sake and yours." She looks up to the knight who's gaze looks near dead, a puppet of something he once was as his eyes glowed a deep crimson red. "Was it worth it all?"

Silence remains as the knight stares her down, he slowly turns to see more portals opening and out come the endless fleet of siren warships and elites. Sighing, the knight says one last thing before all hell broke loose. ". . . Here I am. . . Here I remain. . ." With a wave of his flag a fleet of warships with crystals and such rise from the sea and take up arms against the invaders. ". . . For all to face a common truth. . . My war is infinite."

.

.

.

In Maple Monarchy waters adjacent to Halifax Harbour (5 days since the attack)

(Note: Was listening to this while making the part. Goes well with it :D)

"GOTTVERDAMMTE SIRENEN-BASTERDS!!" In a flurry of gun fire and laser fire Halifax was seen dashing around dodging the siren attacks all the while throwing insults at the sirens. 

"Language Halifax! We have children here." Said a calm Calgary as she was leisurely firing back while skating through all the incoming siren shells. She fires a full broad side into a siren battleship. She jumped high and slid down the metal edge of the sinking ship. Sparks fly as she squats down and pushes off, flying high she spins and flips while firing her guns in every direction.

Explosions upon explosions happen while siren warship either go up in flames. She slows her spin and begins to float just above the water. She gave a bow with several siren warships surrounding her, they all aimed their guns at her before suddenly blowing up. Calgary looks up with one eye open to see dozens of ME-262s swarming the sky. "Jezz, can't you not make every fight into a show!!" screamed an angry Halifax as he came to a stop next to Calgary.