Act 29: A New Fleet for A New Battle

Hey everyone, new chapter for this week for you all. Also I'm probably going to go and do a weekly update for my other story ICE fleet because so many of you liked it that I thought why not. Anyway, expect more coming soon in the future with probably another blue steel story in the future.

Also by the end of this chapter I'm going to leave another list for anyone who wants to throw in a character or two into the story. Please note that this time around we're going to be using some. . . . Ironblood battleships for this one.

So without further ado, enjoy the chapter :)

Storms rolled in making the sea into a dark and rugged place. Thunder and lightning flashed in the distance illuminating a lone figure. She sailed alone in the Baltic Sea with nothing but her wits and guns. Gun fire could be heard in the distance as the exchanged of battleships and curriers continued.

". . . Pourquoi mes sœurs, pourquoi aller aussi loin?" She silently mumbled as the gun fire continued to grow more distant with each passing moment. Eventually, the girl reached a small chain of rocks and islands. Using them for cover, the girl hid from the storm. Water dripped from her soaked dress and hair, her down casted eyes showed a swirl of emotions as water dropped down from her face.

"Tired yet?" Asked a mechanical voice, turning her head on a swivel the girl aimed her guns up to face a Siren. She had glowing blue eyes, the pale like skin and a black dress. She seemed to be floating mid-air as blue glowing lanterns surrounded her. "Careful now, don't want to cause any trouble now do we? Le Roi Louis XIV. . ."

Flinching from the siren's words, Louis continues to keep her guns trained on the siren

Flinching from the siren's words, Louis continues to keep her guns trained on the siren. The siren in turned only gave a deep sigh as she floated around the girl and to the entrance of the cave they hid in. "It's quite the night? You here, away from your sisters who so foolishly fight a civil war based on religion. I guess humanities creations aren't so different, are they?"

Louis, throughout the Siren's talk, never once dropped her guard as she continued to aim down at the siren. However, she then started to speak. "What do know about God's chosen people? Your nothing but a demon incarnated who slaughtered millions in the first war." The Siren, turned from the raining entrance to give Louis a disappointing side glance. The Siren sighed as she slowly moved away from the entrance to stand before Louis.

"Listen, you have your beliefs and I understand why you'd hate us so much. Believe me, the cries of the innocent aren't so simple to throw away once you've become a killer like me." Louis stiffed at the Siren's words. She watched as the Siren slowly floated down to the water's surface. Her feet touched creating a small ripple. "Though, I suppose you'd want to save more than we kill, correct?"

Louis looked her in the eyes, the eyes of the siren seemed dull almost lifeless if it was even alive to begin with. Slowly, she lowered her guns before giving the Siren a suspicious look. "What do you know, demon?"