Act 8: Knight vs Fox

Hi everyone, I need to say... My last chapter is something I slept on and.... I don't like it. So with that, I'm going to just do some rewriting and get my story going again. So yeah, also the photo above is to help visualize what Arthur looks like in his armour. And the girl....... I'll leave that up to you. So yeah, hope you like this next part, enjoy. :P

During the early years of the Sakura Empire, a small girl with short brown hair, bright flaming red eyes with fox ears and nine tails was running across a beach with another kid. He had short bright blond hair and blue eyes. The two chased each other as they played and laughed all throughout the beach. Soon the boy reaches the girl, the two stare at each other before bursting into laughter in the next. It was peaceful, something the girl felt she could enjoy for the rest of her life. 

One day while the two played together, she felt a warmth in her chest. Every time she was with the boy, her world turned brighter as his voice gave an intoxicating feeling of safety. One day, the two both can be seen running up a hill. He was holding onto her hand as they ran to the top, during the whole run she kept her hold tight until they reached the top. The sun was setting as the ocean turned a bright orange. The two kept holding each others hands as the boy gave a wide smile as the girl returned it in kind. It was truly peaceful, like a dream.

In a dark room, a figure could be seen laying in bad as she moves ever so silently until she opens her eyes. They were a dull crimson red. ".... It's not fair..... You gave me this feeling, and now your gone." She whispered as she slowly cried silent tears.

Maple Monarchy: Outside the Halifax shipyards

Sitting on the edge of a high rise stone wall on the outside of the harbour was Dido. She was sat facing the ocean with her short hair waving in the air along with the few files on her dress. Her look of indifference stared out over the Atlantic Ocean as a light rain of snow fell. It was a dark day with clouds blocking the sky giving a gloomy atmosphere. Ships still sailed out regularly like nothing has changed, though few rarely return with the war.

Feeling the wind press against her face, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath of air through her noise.... Her mind was blank before an image of a girl appeared in her mind. She had long grey hair, matching eyes, and wore a maid uniform. This girl was her sister..... Charybdis. 

Opening her eyes the image of her sister gone and left with the ocean to greet her again. "I wonder, how are you doing.... Sister?" Far off the cost and hiding behind some rocks, a lone figure stood concealed to the world in a clock. Her head turned to face the lone girl on the docks before turning away and sailing back home to her master.

Timeskip

In the Halifax shipyards, construction was underway for new ships, as such these ships were part of the ghost fleet project that Arthur and Lord Durham are apart of. With the two is Wit, crusader, Vancouver, and even Ontario as the group all look at the soon to be completed heavy cruisers. "So, what your saying is that these two ships are more focused on AA and fire power rather than defence. Correct?" Ontario asked as the gazed at the ships.

Arthur nodded in confirmation. "The ships before you are another model of the Scharnhorst but heavily modified to the point where it became its own class. The AA battleship or lone fighters as they were designed to operate on their own for months on end before returning back." Ontario hummed in confirmation as the rest all stare at the battleship with varying reactions. Dura looking happy but also seemed concerned about what would happen if they saw Arthur.