Act 23: Samurai Far From Home

Howdy, so looking back at a few of my earlier chapters with the stuff I'm working on now. I gotta say I've improved a lot, and I'm happy about that. :3 though their's one thing I still need to work on. . . Romance. . . I suck at writing romantic stuff, if that wasn't already obvious.

So, for that I'm willing to hear out some ideas from you lot to see if I can set the 'mood' and maybe make some romantic head way with Arthur and some of the girls. Can't stay emotionless for every! Ok, besides all that I want you all to just sit back and enjoy the next upcoming chapters. This included, enjoy the chapter and thanks for your support. :P

"Once upon a time. . . There lived a young lad, who's sole purpose was to fight." A fire starts showing a different shadows, some are buildings, some are distant figures, and a lone small figure stood in the middle of it all. "He was born in the world, knowing nothing but a single word. . . 'War'" The shadows danced and changed showing the boy holding a sword in hand. Around him were several tall figures of people, all pointing or telling him to fight.

"Though he was never alone, for his living sisters brought wonder to his eyes." The shadows changed, it showed three. One was the figure of a tall women with long hair and holding a flag, another was a women with short hair and held a crown of ice over her head. The last figure was the boy, who followed the two with a sword in his hands. He was looking up to the two. "They would teach him many things, how to live, how to battle, how to lead, and most importantly. . . How to love."

The shadows danced and changed with the boy looking up, the sisters on either side with a smile outlined on their faces. "Though, their time together was short." The sisters vanished leaving the boy alone and with a sword. "He would ultimately leave to the place where he would be kept in." Zooming out to make the boy look small, a massive mountain with an entrance formed around the boy.

The shadow turned before entering, the cave slowly closed as a door raised from the ground up to the arch of the door and taking the boy's shadow. "He would remain alone, destined to rot away into nothing as time would pass. . . Until, he was visited by a lady in white."

The shadows changed into the insides of a cave, at the end sat the boy with the sword by his side, and at the entrance was a shadow made of white light. The boy's head moved up to look at the white shadow, slowly the shadow revealed itself to be a women with long hair reaching down to her feet. "She wore a white dress, with hair as white as snow, and eyes that shone like the moon. 'Who are you?' Asked the boy." The boy's shadow changed to someone getting up, before changing to a standing position. The sword forever in his hands.

"'I'm simply someone who's here to help her family.' Stated the women, slowly she raised her hands to from a white rose lily. She presented the rose to the boy while giving a bright smile." Soon the white women held a white light to the boy, he reeled back from the light as if he feared it. "'How do I know this isn't a trick?' He asked, the women simply gave a kind smile while forever keeping the rose up. 'I suppose you won't know, unless you take the risk.'" 

Hesitantly, the shadow boy approached. He reached out his hand toward the light while resting his sword at his side. With a gentle grasp, the boy picked up the rose with both hands form the white ladies. "The lady would sign as she let the boy marvel at the rose. Slowly her form began to disappear from the world, as if she was a ghost. The boy would look away from the rose only to see the disappearing lady, sorrow would fill his heart. 'Now I leave you, with the greatest gift of all. . . My heart, to my dear brother.'" 

The white lady approached the boy, before encasing him within a hug. The light between the two began to beat like a heart. Slowly, the lady's from disappeared before leaving the boy alone once more in his cave. The boy would return to his seat in the cave, the rose still within his hands as he held it with care. The boy brought the light close to his chest as if his life depended on it. "He would remain alone once more in his cave, his time would never come, and he would forever be left alone to be forgotten by all. . . But one. . ."