Act 10: A secret no more

Not hi >:), so I was looking through all my notifications and I just wanted to say . . . Thanks for reading my story :). Now I know you all are probably going to skip this to read or not, but just thanks for reading and staying in touch even with my lack of updates and all. Anyway, past me is going to finish his talking and let you read. Here is the next part of the story that you are all so desperate to read. So yeah, enjoy :P

In most stories, you would see the hero rise from simple beginnings to slaying the dragon of the story. He'd have help from his friends, saves the day and go home. That's how hero's start and end, but not him. To me, he is the greatest weapon ever made by humanity to only be thrown away and forgotten. His start was his fall and damned fate. Just like many before him, he was forgotten by humanity. A said truth that only us few know about. With the flick of my hand I see the defenders of humanity bicker and fight between each other, all leading to their end. All but one.

I watch countless times over several different worlds were humanity was saved from either an outside variable or inside. There were many screams of pain and suffering with only a few were the screams stopped only to start again. I watched a battleship with his brother and sisters end a war and start families that would later on delay the unavoidable future of humanities death. I watched as beings of godly power fought, only to get bored and leave with the world falling into ruins. So many possible futures, all of which end the same. But, his story ends differently.

From the side, I saw a time were the world was at peace. The invader gone and the future safe, but with a heavy cost. It did not take me long to realize who it was, some one who was forgotten by time. Some one who never had his chance at life or his spin of fate. So with a solemn sigh, I did what could change fate for the better. "The cost of the many, out weigh the cost of the few."

.

.

.

Halifax shipyards: 10 hours before attack; early morning

Haida, along side Canada, Wit, and Ontario watched from a spare office as construction for ships from the ship building program Arthur was from, were being build. Among the many soon to be warships were variants of pre-existing warships. Lord Durham being an example as she is a Graf Zeppelin class but with experimental technology making her a cousin ship of sorts. Among the rows of ships, a group of destroyers were under construction. 

Haida had taken an interest in the new destroyers as they would be finished before Arthur returned along with a few others. She looked over the new complete ships as they all shared the same hull designed but with the idea of speed and heavy guns, just like Haida's class. "I think Ironblood ripped off designs from the Royal Navy when making a few of these ships." Said Ontario as she inspected a certain light cruiser. 

"Not just Royal Navy, they have ship concepts from the Sakura Empire, Eagle Union, and even some Iris Libre." Canada said while looking at the many warships that would soon serve under the Maple Monarchy. "Though, they all had one common theme that made them different." 

"They all had wonder weapon levels of technology." Wit finished while looking at a blueprint provided by Arthur. "Even some outdated designs of ships got a complete make over as their design flaws were either fixed or turned them into a more powerful version of their class." She scrutinized the sheet of paper that lay motionless in Ontario's office. They all had questions about how Ironblood got a hold of such blueprints, but the most common question was 'how the hell did we not know about that base?'