Act 15: Despair in the lost

Hello there :), If you're reading this, it probably means that you all finished filling in the spaces for ships and all, or that I got bored waiting and decided to just go on ahead like EA with Anthem. *Confetti gets fired in the air and litter the screen* So yay :P. But on a serious note I've gotten myself thrown into the Gacha hole known as GFL, so I'll be ready for anything depressing to happen if the memes have anything to say about it. Author is seen watching a cutscene from girls frontline and looks to be on the verge of tears.

Other than that I would like to thank the people who participated in my evil ways of creating a story that I hope you all enjoy as much as I enjoy writing it. So with that, sit back grab some popcorn or drinks and enjoy the chapter. :P . . . 

Oh and FYI, the focus of the chapter will be going around the new characters you guys submitted so I hope I did them good. :D

My life was blessed by the Lord. Though I was never mean't to be, I was still given a chance. I grew up with a loving family of my two older sisters in my beautiful country. For me, all I ever needed was my sisters, my friends, God, and the country I call home. How that all fell away from me is something even I myself don't know about. I remember a time when I would be sitting in our room, around a table while talking to each other. I would laugh with my sisters with a smile on my face. But those days are over, long gone like a dream I once had.

It would be years later that our cheers of laughter, prayer, and peace would be replace with anger, distain, and civil war. I remember standing at the battlefield with my family split in two. One remained strong in holding onto our faith, while the lost the light and chose to pursue power from which we know little about. 

"This doesn't have to be like this!"

"To hell with it all! You're too stuck up on tradition to see the future, we need to do this or else we'll fall!"

"Jean, I'm asking you with the best intentions in mind to please stop this. All you're doing is blasphemy to everything we stand for."

"Blasphemy? BLASPHEMY!!? The hell you one about, if God doesn't want this then why isn't he giving me divine punishment for something that can benefit us! Richelieu"

Their yells and screaming fill my ears, I see my sisters aiming their rigging guns at each other with their respective sides following suit. 'I don't want this, I don't want us to fight! Please stop it!' I yelled in my head, tears threaten to leave my eyes as I watched it all. Back and forth, back and forth I listen to hate filled words to people who should be family.

"Fine, if you won't see it my way then we're leaving! Come on Lou."

"Hold it, Lou is not going with you! You don't get to decide which side she's on!"

"She's my sister! I'll do a damn good job of keeping her safe with everything I have!!"

"As she's mine as well, so either leave this be or-!"

"SHUT UP!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, my eyes blurred with all the tears running down my face. "ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP!! I DON'T WANT TO PICK A SIDE, I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU! . . . . So why? . . ." Silence fills the seas as no one dared speak, my face downcast to the water below to see my reflection. I could see the pink ruby eyes my sisters and I have, the long blond hair I used to have swaying in the wind. I look up again to see the mixed faces of shock and confusion on their faces. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL FIGHTING!!!"

. . . . My ears are empty, my heart beats louder in my ear every second that passes. I see my sisters looking between each other then to me. Behind each of them are people who agree with their ideals, behind me is no one. No one choses to stand with me nor will they listen. "Lou. . . I, we can talk about this Lou, Lou?" My tears, my sadness, my sorrow all replaced with hate at those word.