Act 9: More faces and trouble

Hi it's me again, the menace known as the Arthur >:), anyway Math is a bitch and here's your next story part. Also, I want to know do you guys enjoy this or do you think I should add something else? Let me know. Anyway, enjoy this next part. :P

"Hey, wait up guys!" Running down the halls of our little 'home' I chased down three kids who looked to be around my age. One had short black hair and red eyes, another with bright golden blond hair and emerald green eyes, last had bright brown hair with light blue eyes. These three all wore an iron blood youths uniform with the red iron cross band on their right arms. Back then, we were all roughly the same hight when we were being built.

"Well keep up slow poke!" Yelling red.

"Hey, we can take it slow? I'm still recovering!" green said with worry.

"His right, we need to let &!^ heal or else it will be trouble for us later." blue said with a claim voice. These three were the triple dagger destroyers, or DDX's for short. We were running down the halls of one of the many tunnels to reach a certain location. "Come on king, don't wanna leave our newest member waiting right?" They all turned to me with smiles and lights in their eyes. To me, these three could make all the training and abuse worth it. Hell they made friends with everyone, even me.

"Right, can't keep them waiting right." Flashing a smile I join them with their little jog. It was simple times like these, that I wish I could go back.

Royal Navy base: 2 weeks since operation black hand

Sitting upon her thrown, Queen Elizabeth sat while looking over the most recent report regarding her allies, especially a group she was all too familiar with. Her eyes scrutinize the paper within her hands with squinted eyes. '... Additionally, the Maple Monarchy has lend support by providing escorts and information about patrol routes within the Sakura Empire making the journey their and back without-' "Blah, what is this?" She threw away the paper while looking disgusted with the recent reports.

"The maple Monarchy has been lending support by providing information and such to allied groups, my queen." Kneeling before Elizabeth was a maid, Sheffield as she spoke with indifference.

"I know that, but why haven't they approached us for help? I thought they were in no position to defend themselves and protect the trade routes within the Northern waters?" She put her head on the palm of her hand while looking down at the maid. "This is not going as planned, with only they're so few battleships of 5 and 2 escort carriers they were able to hold their claims in the North. If this continues the Royal Navy will not be able to reform back as a whole again without force." Letting the words sink in, a moment of silence pass until a light cough is heard to the right of Elizabeth.

Looking over, she sees the over elegant and pride of the Navy, Hood with a hand over her mouth to cover a cough. Removing her hand she speaks. "Your highness, I don't believe forced assimilation would be the wisest corse of action considering the current war that is happening between us and the crimson axis." Q.E. looks at Hood with expectation within her eyes with the longer she draws her talk. "As you know, they are also our biggest supplier of oil and materials for the war effort. With the Eagle Union coming in as a close second, this added to the fact that our hands are tied here in Europe." 

Elizabeth sighs with disappointment at the painfully obvious situation she and her forces are in. Though they have the largest navy, the Eagle Union is coming in close at second with the Maple Monarchy at third with most being former Royal girls. She sighs again and looks to her personal knight Warspite who stands unmoving on her left. "And what of you, Warspite? Have any suggestions that could change our situation?" The girl didn't more much only moving her head with her hair/ears shifting a little.