Act 28: What's Hockey?

Hi everyone, so the last chapter was left on a very disappointing note which I can't say other wise considering it all had to do with me being a mix of laziness, watching anime, writing some under development stories (Like the one teased in the last chapter), a little more procrastination, YouTube, and finally building the USS Enterprise.

The WW2 ship, not the shiny new ones or the space ship one.

So yeah, here's the healing chapter which I hope you enjoy. Take care and have a nice day. :P

It was late in the day, far over the horizon the sun could be seen setting down into the ocean. The sky's colour changed into a mellow orange as dark clouds of smoke and ash could be seen floating up high into the air. The ocean surface was covered in flames. Standing in the middle of it all were two figures.

Standing tall was the retrofitted Kaga.O and below her, down on her knees and defeated was a horrific version of Kaga with a destroyed siren rigging surrounding her body. Neither spoke as the flames and chaos around the two slowly faded into but a silence. F/J-14s could still be seen flying through the air, giving only distant echos to whoever is still standing.

Slowly, Kaga.F moved her head up to face Kaga.O. She only stared at her with a blank face. ". . . Now what? . . . You won, but for what? . . . Peace?" Spitting off to the side to clear the yellow liquid from her mouth. Her face slowly turns into a snarl as she look. "This war won't end, after all that little battleship friend of yours will probably end the world before the sirens."

Slowly, Kaga.O moves forward and stretched a hand toward the downed girl. "Your words mean nothing, you're simply a clone of myself that was twisted beyond what can be considered reason."

"And yet I still speak it." Kaga.F shot back, Kaga.O only sighed but continued to move her hand forward. A moment later, she places her hands atop the chest area of Kaga.F. A faint blue glow forms making Kaga.F chuckle. "So, you're going to merge my core with yours?"

"No, I'm taking back my other half that was stolen." Kaga.F chuckled at Kaga.O's response. Slowly she leaned her head forward, closer toward Kaga.O's face.

"Then you'll see everything you hate." Kaga.O's face only becomes confused until the light becomes too great and blinds her. Slowly, she opens her eyes to revel that she is no long out at sea but rather in the Sakura Empire. She was standing alone on a stone pathway with dozens of Sakura Trees lined up on either side of the path. The trees were in full bloom as their pink flower petals gentle fell down.

A moment passes and she sees two familiar figures run past her, one was a young Akagi and another was a young Kaga. Both looked to be laughing in joy as they ran, Kaga.O would have just brushed this aside until a third child came into view. The child was a boy with bright blond hair and shining blue eyes. He seemed to be playing the others as the three laughed and played while chasing each other. Kaga.O's eyes became wide as her mind began to race with answers until it all came to a stop when she heard one word. "Come on Shi, Amagi is waiting for us!"

Her body and mind froze, for a moment time seemed to stop for the modern carrier until the scene changed. Sitting alone were the three children from before as they sat peaceful together on one of the secret beaches she and Akagi used to go to. The sun was currently setting as they three children talked and laughed. 'They were only simple things, our dreams and ambitions, and yet he would forever change my view of the world.' Kaga.O heard as her own voice began to replay thoughts and memories. 'Yet, the world thought differently and took him away.'