Act 18: Reunion

Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . Ok so I'm back and here's the next chapter. No joke, just wanted to get it here and off my mind considering that I'm literally on the edge of my seat when writing this stuff. Reason. . . . . I don't pre-plan the events, it just happens naturally and after listening to too much music and stuff. . . . . Ok, here's the story hope you enjoy. :P

My time in this world was never mean't to be. That was all too it, I was designed and thought of but would never be. The fate of all ships of my class. I thought, when I was being built, that I would get. a chance, a chance to prove myself and to be useful like many before me. Like the dozens of others around me who also wished to sail the ocean and fight. Like him, who wished to see the sisters he would never see again.

Its cruel but that's the reality of our situation, though it doesn't mean will accept it. After all we're all stubborn and greedy, a trait will all have even though we don't know it. I was made to be a mother of sorts to the young, a bacon to others if he ever fell. I hated that purpose, I hated it for as long as I can remember. Though he never cared, he would always find some way to make me smile too as he knew he wasn't invincible just strong.

*Sigh* I can't even comprehend how far he'll go before falling, I know I can't after all I was the first they scraped. Before I went to this place that so many have called a void, I remember him a young boy crying his eyes out as they slowly took me apart. "Don't worry young one." He looks up with tears falling from his eyes and a sorrow filled look of guilt. "I may be gone now, but know that I'll come back. After all your too greedy to let me go, your too greedy to let any of us go. So please, find a place to call home, find them a place, and if you could find this poor battleship a home. Please."

"I promise! I promise to bring you all back, no matter what! So please, don't ever forget our promise!!" I smile softly, bring a hand up and wipe the tears from his face. I couch down to the Child's height and smile.

"I won't forget, big sis will be back ok." He tears up more, slowly I bring him into a hug as I could feel my body fading. Closing my eyes I let my body hold the young one close, as close as I can before I disappear completely and vanish from the world ". . . . It's so lonely here, with out you. . . . I won't let you suffer here with me, when I'm brought back I'll protect you." I no longer feel him, my arms pass through air as I begin to cry. Tears fall down my face as I lower my head. "Don't you forget me, prince."

.

.

.

.

Halifax Harbour dry-docks, sector 12. (5 hours after start of operation)

The sun was still rising slowly from over the horizon, slowly two very small figures could be seen standing at the edge of a dock. One had long dark blue hair that was messy and reached her hips, the second had short dark brown hair that curled into her neck. The two had ship riggings on, the one with long hair held a small ship gun that fit her small hand, and two anti-sub pods on her hips and a spot light on her right shoulder. The short hair girl had the same gun as the first but had her anti-sub pods at her legs with a spotlight over top her head. 

The girl with short hair looked fidgety as she messed around with her sailors uniform that was blue and light green, the same colour as the long haired girl. Short soon stomped on her feet before turning around to revel a young looking girl with green eyes. "Rrrugh! This is so boring!!"

The girl with long hair sighed as she turned her head to face the girl on her right. She had lazy deep blue eyes that went with her hair as she gave a tired look. She sighed again, "Can't you stop being so fidgety every five minutes, you're ruining the peace here." The hyper active one points inquisitively at the tired looking girl.