Sixteen

A/N: ⚠️TW: Sexual Abuse⚠️
I have marked between the explicit part and the part from which you can continue reading without the triggers with several ‼️ also is in between a longer blank paragraph so that you do not run the risk of accidentally reading regarding what.

Song recommendation: UNSECRET - Mad World

---

1943

When she was snatched from Bucky, she was sedated by an injection and taken to a cell.

Slowly regaining consciousness, she sat up and looked around.

She was in a solitary cell that was just 10 square meters.

Her bare feet touched the cold stone floor beneath her. In the cell there was only an old bedstead with a thin pad on which she sat and a toilet. The lamp on the ceiling gave off only sparse white light and flickered now and then.

Only now she realized that she was only wearing a hospital gown and she was freezing.

She screamed for Bucky, for help, but her cries went unanswered.

The days passed and they starved her. She was sick to her stomach, so empty it almost felt like it was digesting itself.
All the time she was alone. No one to talk to - nothing to eat and very little water to drink.

Seconds felt like hours.

She was mentally back to the level she was when her mother died - on the verge of losing her mind.

The cell doors opened with a jerk and a loud bang.
Her gaze was directed to the floor and she saw the black boots standing in front of her.

Her eyes wandered up to the person in front of her. It was a German soldier not more than 30 years old. A clean shaven face with prominent features and brown eyes that radiated an enormous coldness looked at her.

"Stand up." his deep voice contained no emotion.

"No." She was physically weakened and on the verge of losing her mind but for her to lose her stubbornness, she would have to die.

He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to her feet.

"You do what I tell you to do. Do you hear me?" His face was not two inches from hers, she could feel his hot breath and his foul mouth odor found its way into her nose.

"Fuck you!"

"Wrong answer" He pushed her to the ground.

She lay there like a heap of misery on the ice cold stone floor, no chance to even begin to defend herself.

He knelt beside her on the floor and grabbed her by the neck.
His hand moved up her naked thigh. She tried with all her might to press her legs together - without success.

Forcibly, he spread her legs and knelt on one of her thighs.
His hand slid between her thighs further and further up until he forcefully inserted two fingers into her. She tried to scream but no sound came out of her, he cut off her air with one hand.

"Come on, admit it you like it you army bitch. Must have gotten it for your soldiers too, how else would a woman end up in your position?"

He knelt between her legs and opened his pants.

"Now I'll show you how it's done properly."

With a jerk he penetrated her. A sharp pain ran through her body and she cried out loudly, whereupon he only sped up.

Her eyes filled with tears, she tried to save herself in her thoughts of Bucky. To the hope and belief that he would save her. That he would rush right in at the door to get her.