Thirty

A/N: Song recommendation: Stay with me - Violin Cover- Sam Smith - Daniel Jang

---

Bucky and Rose had spent the last two weeks after the proposal in togetherness, they wanted to enjoy the time before the stress of planning the wedding and work starts again.

Today, Bucky had to go on a mission along with Steve and Sam. Rose had an appointment at a wedding dress store for fittings and cake testing.
Of course they would be accompanied by their two friends Julia and Nat.

At 2 p.m., the three met in front of the Gabriella wedding dress store in Soho. Rose was already excited finally the time had come, slowly but surely her head could realize this was really happening.

They were lovingly greeted with a glass of champagne each before being led into one of the private rooms.

More or less voluntarily Julia was their wedding planner, she had literally imposed herself for this task. Bucky and Rose only agreed because they knew they would avoid unnecessary stress.
Besides, Julia had good taste and knew how to decorate a location stylishly.

The wedding was planned for early summer of this year. The location was already booked, it was Antun's in Queens Village. Antun's was in high demand and only the fact that it was a wedding of friends of the Avengers and they had put some money on top of it, made it possible to book a date for this year.

The dress fitting turned out to be more strenuous than Rose had feared. The dresses Julia had picked out for her were too big and too much for her taste. She wouldn't want a dress where she looked like a puffy Cinderella and felt like she was lugging around 100 kilos of tulle. She would rather prefer a short, playful and romantic dress. One that she could still move in and wouldn't need the help of five people just to go pee.

Rose just came out of her dressing room with the tenth dress Julia had picked out.
It was another Cinderella dress with five layers of tulle trimmed with Swarovski stones.

"Oh yes that's it Rose. You look adorable." Julia literally screamed as she popped out of her chair like a rubber ball.

Rose looked at herself in the mirror, yes it was beautiful but this wasn't her and Nat could read her thoughts by her facial expressions.

"Try on what I picked out for you."
Nat held a dress out to her and smiled at her promptly.

"I don't think she needs to."

Julia and Nat were friends with Rose but they were far from being friends themselves.

Nat was more pragmatically inclined unlike, Julia who liked to be over the top.

"Yes, I should try it on." Rose took the dress Nat held out to her, grabbed the five pounds of tulle under her armpits, and disappeared into the dressing room once again.

She slipped into the dress and immediately felt a thousand times more comfortable. It went to just above her knees, the skirt also had some layers of tulle but these did not restrict her movements. The top had a soft heart-shaped neckline with wide straps that flattered her cleavage. From her chest down, the soft fabric clung to her skin and the corsage-like cut showed off her figure perfectly.

When she came out of the cabin she turned once in a circle to look at herself in the mirror. You could see how she literally beamed when she saw her reflection.

"That's it. That's the dress."

Julia just rolled her eyes, she didn't like it when her ideas didn't come true.

She paid $3000 for the dress, it was a bargain and no alterations needed to be made as it fit her like a glove.

Next was the appointment at the pastry shop, Rose knew from the beginning that there would be disagreements there as well.