Thirty-four

A/N: Song recommendation: Redbone- Come get your Love

---
2021

Bucky had fully recovered after the incident and coma after some time and was back to his old self.
Rose and he had taken some time off after his release from the hospital and after Julia's court cases and traveled half of Europe together.

Since November 2020, since they've been back in the country, they've been back together with the Avengers on various missions.

Just as Bucky had traded his old name 'Winter Soldier' for 'White Wolf', Rose had traded 'The Nightingale' for 'Chernit' Ylvi'.

Wanda had come up with this idea, 'Chernit' means black in Russian and 'Ylvi' was a Nordic name for a she-wolf.

Rose liked the name, she was black and Bucky was white, just like her cats were and just like YinYang represented her life.

The two of them were their own pack, no matter what would get in their way, they would fight together against it and for each other.

May 22, 2021

After a long and surprisingly low stress planning, today was the day of days.

She and Bucky would finally say 'yes' to each other and no one would stop them.

As she had dreamed of as a child, the ceremony took place in the picturesque chapel at Green-Wood Cementary. The chapel looked almost as if it had stepped out of a Disney movie.
The entire grounds were bathed in a deep green and the cherry trees, which were currently in full bloom, emphasized the color scheme of the wedding with their various shades of pink and white.

Rose had chosen a simple calf-length dress of flowing satin fabric. It was tight at her waist and her cleavage was perfectly set off by a plunging heart neckline and double thin straps.
Her dark brown mane was in her natural waves and knotted into a half up do. So that she wouldn't look like a little shapeless dwarf next to Bucky, she wore white strappy high heels that were also made of satin.

Bucky was dressed up in a classic black suit with white shirt and black bow tie. His hair, which was also wavy due to the now hot temperatures, he wore open but a little shorter.

All guests took place in the chapel in the rows. Each time a new pew row began, a flower arrangement of peonies, cherry blossoms, eucalyptus and baby's breath was tied at its beginning.

Bucky was already standing at the altar with nervousness written all over his face.

The song Come 'get your Love' by Redbone started and Sam came dancing through the door.
He was wearing a dark blue suit with a pink floral print shirt underneath.
Strapped around his waist was a hip bag that matched the shirt.
In time to the song he jumped from left to right, turned countless pirouettes and showed all present with full passion his hip swing.
As he danced his way down the aisle, he let pink rose petals, which were in his fanny pack, fly through the air.

When Sam was halfway down the aisle, the front door opened again and all the guests, including Bucky, fixed their gazes on Rose standing there with Steve.

"Ready sis?" Steve held out his arm to her.

"As ready as I've ever been."

Both started slowly strode down the aisle.

Bucky's face that had previously been lined with nervousness relaxed and a broad smile spread across his lips.

"Have you ever seen Cyborg laugh before?"