{8} ヤンデレ {8}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

Guess where I am? Work.

I'm always.....at work.

But it wasn't too bad since one of my usual customers had come in and we've been chatting for about, half n hour now.

His name was Satoshi Haru, he had short brown hair that was shaved on the sides, lowered golden eyes and a boyish grin.

We had a lot in common!

"I can't stand them either! All of the gore and jump-scares.....it makes me feel all weird and nervous" He said and I nodded quickly "That's what I'm saying!"

He laughed "I remember that I went on a date with this girl a couple of years ago and I was trying to impress her by taking her to a horror film......I didn't think that it would be so bad and I figured that I could make her think that I was 'fearless' in a way" he continued "So we're sitting in the movie theatre and we're like halfway through the movie, everything's fine......right?"

I grinned "Right....."

I'm assuming that everything turned to shit after that.

He facepalmed "So.....there was this really scary jump scare and the girl was clinging onto me at first.....I had thought that she let out this really weird and high-pitched scream so we just stared each other in shock" he said and I nodded slowly "Turns out.....I was the one that screamed and she said that it was the girliest scream that I have ever heard! School was hell and all of my friends were making fun of me" He mused and I snorted "HA! That's what you get for trying to act all brave, you'd never catch me watching a horror movie even if my future husband loved them!"

His eyes widened slightly "Ah? You aren't married?" He asked and I showed him my empty fingers "Nope! I'm not that old, sheesh" I said and he quickly waved his hands around "That's not what I meant at all! I think you're actually really pretty so I was just surprised that you weren't......uh married to someone" he said cheekily as he rubbed the back of his head and I smiled "Nope! I'm too young for that"

Satoshi was 23, a year younger than me and he actually worked at the department store directly down the street from the cafe.

He was sweet and hilarious!

I smiled "Anyways.....did you hear about the action movie that's coming out?" I asked and his eyes lit up "Ah yeah! The one with all of those cool special effects and shit?" He asked and I nodded "I'm assuming!"

His eyes widened slightly and he rubbed the back of his head "Uh speaking of movies......did y-"

"Oh Hi, Ran!" I chirped as I gave the taller male a closed-eye smile while he stood behind Satoshi.

Satoshi's eyes widened slightly as he slowly turned his head to look up at the male behind him ".....Oh sorry man, I'll catch you later Y/N!" Satoshi said with a wave and I smiled "See ya!"

I smiled up at Ran again "Black coffee?" I asked and he gave a short hum of agreement so I quickly turned around and got the coffee machine ready.