2.

Insomnia haunts my nights; fatigue rules my days. I want to be clear and lucid during the day my brain begs me for unconsciousness, for sleep at any price.

But here come the times of darkness, in the comfort of my own bed, my mind lights up with possibilities of escaping, knowing they won't work.

I wish I could be one of those people who could just doze off, but I can't. I can either lie in bed, watching the colours of sunrise seep onto my walls or I can get up. Go downstairs and watch TV but honestly, I feel uncomfortable. It's not my home.

I lay here, a few more hours pass by and my eyes getting heavier with tiredness; streaks of sunlight shine through the gaps of my silk curtains.

Oh, morning, how I missed you.

Time to rise and shine -- or more like rise and whine that I didn't get any sleep last night.

Luis left last night -- like really late and hasn't returned since. I don't know why I know this but when I'm awake all night, my mind tends to focus on things it doesn't need to.

For example, Anthony's snoring and he's all the way down the hall.

The fact that he's still snoring makes my blood boil. I didn't even get a winks sleep.

I got up and left my room, the cold marble floor coming in contact with my bare feet as I stormed all the way down to Anthony's room.

Knocking on the door, my knuckles sore, I heard him stop snoring.

"Tony, open the door, you asshole." I fired and the door opened in the next two seconds.

"What--"

"If you snore one more time tonight, I will sneak into your room and blow your brains out." I threatened him; Anthony confused and dazed, his hair all messy as he stood there shirtless with plaid pyjama trousers.

"Sorry?" He muttered confused and I rolled my eyes before storming back into my room.

This is what happens when I can't fall asleep.

Not just that but I've been craving the taste of whiskey all night. Good thing for my self control otherwise I would love to drown myself in whiskey until I pass out and wake up with no memory of last night.

"Hey," My eyes opened back up when Ajax rested his warm palm on my shoulder, looking down at me. "You tired?" He asked and I nodded, wiping my eyes.

I fell asleep for a few minutes to only open my eyes to see Luis sitting opposite me, on his phone.

"Oh, didn't sleep enough?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

"Actually, didn't sleep at all." I muttered, that seemed to catch his attention, looking up through his brows that were furrowed.

He then eyed the arm that was around me, his jaw clenching. I don't know what his problem is but ever since the first day, other men around me has always bothered him.

I mean, he's made it pretty clear he wants me but so far it's been nothing sexual so thank God for that.

"Well, I'm gonna go train." I yawned, standing up as I straightened out my t-shirt. "Wanna come?" I looked down at Ajax who smiled getting up.

"Sure, I'll go get changed." I nodded, completely ignoring Luis' presence as I headed up to get changed too.

I wore a black sports bra with grey cycling shorts; my long hair up in a tight pony. I genuinely look so good in sportswear, I should just start wearing this all the time.