10.

"Hey, beautiful." I entered Irina's office, Luis's actual personal assistant, who is actually more than beautiful. She is drop dead gorgeous.

"Oh, hello, darling." She smiled softly, looking up at me as she put down her paperwork.

"Changed your mind yet?" I smirked as I sat opposite her, crossing my legs, her eyes doing a quick glance over me.

"No because I love my life... Luis will murder me." She smiled sarcastically as she carried on looking through the documents.

"Your loss," I joked. "We could've moved to Cancun, had beautiful kids somewhere in the near future, living lavishly in a beautiful house right opposite the beach." I smiled imagining the bliss and she sniggered at me.

"Sounds amazing," She raised a brow as she took a sip of her freshly brewed coffee. "But like I said, I love my life." I smiled at her, both of us laughing.

I wouldn't have imagined someone like Luis having such an amazing personal assistant. I more time imagined her to be old, cranky and sniggers at everything and everyone, plus reeks like coffee all the time too.

I've only known her for four days yet it feels like we've been friends for ages. It's wonderous how you can find such amazing people in any situation.

"Oh." She glanced at her computer then rolled her eyes. "Your presence is required in Mr Luis's office." She smiled so sarcastically sweet, a groan leaving my mouth as I stood up dreadfully.

Dragging myself to Luis's office, I walked right in without knocking to only stop dead frozen in my tracks.

Now, what is she doing her?

I narrowed my eyes, standing at the doorway as I tilted my head slightly, eyeing the woman standing ever so closely next to Luis.

Luis looked up from the paperwork she had handed him, completely oblivious to her presence, his eyes on me as he looked at me through his brows.

"Why are you standing there," He spoke, his tone dead as usual. "Come in." I clenched my jaw, shutting the door behind me as I walked in closer.

My eyes still on the woman who stood at a certain height so her cleavage was at a good eye level for him; weirdly a sense of anger burned in my chest.  I don't need some other woman distracting Luis from me, it'll mess up the plan. I need Luis to be all about me, to fall in love with me and that won't happen if he's distracted by other women.

Okay... I need to calm down.

"Come here, Amara." He spoke softly, his eyes still on the documents, the woman's eyes on me as we both glared at each other.

"Yeah." I muttered as I walked closer, standing opposite him, across the table as she followed my every movement, eyeing me.

"Luis--" Luis snapped his eyes up at her, glaring and she instantly took a small step back. "Sorry... Mr Luis, but I think my paperwork is near perfect." She smiled then looked at me, God, I have no need to be jealous, she thinks she's slick. I'm the opposite of jealous -- unless that was Lorenzo in Luis' place, oh, Lord help her.

Anyways, I'm me... no matter what I do, Luis is obsessed with me and no woman can get in-between my plan.

"Well, you clearly don't think enough." I bit down on my bottom lip to suppress my laugh, he didn't even mean to come out with an insult. Look at him, he still hasn't realised, the woman's face going a blush red from embarrassment.

"What did you need me for, Elijah?" God, I am petty.

His eyes snapped up to me but not with anger and dominance... but with shock. A small twinkle in his light hazel eyes, a small, soft smile on my lips.