6.

"Fuck." I muttered, throwing the sheets off my body, I sat up noticing that Luis wasn't in bed. Thank God, I know he's still in the house but no idea where and what he's doing at three in the morning.

I can't sleep.

I mean, I did fall asleep for like a few minutes but then I started dreaming... of Lorenzo. Fuck, what's wrong with me?

"I need air." I muttered to myself, standing up and out of bed, Ajax's t-shirt that I packed with me, fell just down to my knees as the shorts underneath weren't visible.

Slowly, I headed downstairs, hoping I wouldn't bump into Luis because his presence is the last thing I need.

I stood by the pool, dipping my toe in to see if that water's cold and funny enough, it's warm. Wait, it's a headed pool, of course.

Looking around warily, he's definitely not here; just the dim outdoor lights that illuminated in the pool waters as a bunch of plants and trees surrounded me, this pool felt so private. Like a treasure, hidden in the beauty of these plants.

I stripped down to my underwear and bra because I really don't want to scrummage through my clothes to find a bathing suit.

It's been about five minutes, just floating in the pool as I admired the stars far, far away in the pitch black sky.

Nothing could ruin this moment, I feel so calm and serene.

"Amara?" I take it back.

"Luis?" I instantly go into an upright position, staring at his large frame as he stood in front of me with a look on his face I couldn't decipher.

"It's three in the morning, Amara." His voice was low, kind of raspy — was he sleeping?

"I know," I nodded. "I couldn't sleep." I shrugged as I went back onto my back, floating.

"So you decided to go swimming in your underwear?" I glanced at him; his bed hair all tousled and wavy, one hand in his joggers as the other rubbed his jaw, staring down at me with his intense yet sleepy eyes.

"Well, as you can see." I was looking straight up, loving the how nice the water felt and that only lasted until Luis caught my eye.

I turned my head, seeing him pull his t-shirt off with such ease; this is the first time I've seen him without a shirt and damn. His waist slim with abs, his v-line prominent as veins disappeared under his joggers, his arms big with tattoos here and there.

"Luis," I sighed, going upright again. "I just wanna relax." I eyed him as he casually pulled his joggers off too, now standing in front of me with black boxers and my eyes slightly widened at the sight.

"Me too." He smirked cockily and I rolled my eyes.

"By myself." I informed him as I watched him get into the water and I really can't do anything now.

I'm so done.

I rolled my eyes, swimming to the edge and ready to get out but that didn't last when Luis all of a sudden grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

"Stay." His voice wasn't as cold as it usually is, it felt more sincere this time. Even though he demanded it, it felt more needed for him.

So, being the idiot I am, I stayed.

A few minutes of silence passed, just complete silence — if wasn't uncomfortable or anything — I would just prefer if it wasn't silent.

"Do you miss your family?" So random. Why is he even asking? Not like he cares.

"Of course." I was stolen away in the comfort of my own — Lorenzo's actually — bed. Stolen away from my family... I can't help but think back to Wade.