5.

"You hungry—" Ajax paused, his entire self freezing as he stared at me with his mouth agape.

"Not really." I ignored his weird ass, shaking my head as I carried on looking outside, it was pitch black. Nothing much to look at.

"Is that—" He instantly sat way to close to me, his finger running over the sore area of my neck and I slapped his hand away once I realised what he meant.

"It's nothing." I rolled my eyes and he cursed underneath his breathe.

"How — why?" My eyes only glanced to Luis who was on the opposite side of me, working away on his laptop.

He hadn't said a word to me since we got on the plane, it's been about two hours. He's just been working; about every five minutes or so, his eyes would look up and at me, like to check what I'm doing. To keep an eye on me.

I noticed his eyes looking up now but not staring at me, staring at Ajax.

"Just forget about it." I sighed as I looked away and now at Ajax, who displeasingly sighed.

He pursed his lips, gently pulling me into a hug as he rubbed my shoulder.

"It looks pretty bad, I just hope you know you can talk to me." I guess he can be sweet. "No one deserves this." He muttered lowly underneath his breathe and we pulled away.

My hand in his as I gave him a reassuring squeeze.

"Means a lot, thank you, Jax." I smiled and he smiled back but that was until I heard the slam of Luis's laptop shut.

That's definitely broken.

"Ajax!" He was sharp, Ajax turning his head to see a frustrated Luis, rubbing his jaw. "Finish off my emails." He got up from his seat, Ajax nodding as he stood up too.

Before he walked off he rubbed my shoulder, now leaving but Luis didn't like that. Luis's eyes stalked Ajax until he sat down, poor guy. He deserves better.

I watched Luis, once he made eye contact with me again I patted the empty seat next to me, the couch curving a little.

He didn't hesitate to walk over, sitting down next to me; his shirt's sleeves rolled up to his elbows exposing his tatted arms and veins.

"What's wrong?" I softly asked, my body facing him completely and I noticed him loosen up; man-spreading as he leaned down a little, his hand automatically finding its way to my knee.

"Nothing, just work." He shrugged, me listening as I purposely hummed softly, my fingers trailing over his hair as I neatly set it back.

His body tensed up once I touched his hair, my eyes on him; observing his body language every single second.

He loosened up right away, it was just like he didn't expect it.

"You look tired." I caressed his hair, it is soft but Lorenzo's hair is way better — oh, how I miss my baby.

He nodded, rubbing his face as he put his head back, his eyes glancing at me but he did a double take.

Sitting back up, he grabbed my jaw as he tilted my head up. "Fuck." He eyed the bruising on my neck.

"I've been through worse." I rolled my eyes — I meant the bruising and pain not domestic violence.

"You know I didn't mean it." He looked up at me, his eyes glancing at the bruise and I nodded — you sure as fuck meant it.

"I know." I soothingly rubbed his tensed and strong shoulders; his expressions hesitant as if he didn't expect this from me.

Oh, there's nothing more I wish than to put a bullet through his head right now. But, I have to be good. I have to play along.